Epic Perfect World

Can't get OHT gold armors?

Offline Xyverska

• Eury
  • Don't Run Away
  • Characters: EuryIeia
So hey, I was crafting my own Warsoul: Jakari (for puzzle cubes) with the use of Purified Perfect Stones from gold OHT armors, but after Eclipse patch I noticed I can't get even a single gold armor when I crafted more than a thousand of them. Can you fix this please? I'm having thoughts that the chances for gold armors were reduced. I spent so many hours crafting and wasted mats but then couldn't get even one. Thanks very much.  :)

Offline Shashank Susngi

• Supply tokens aplenty
  • Characters: rabid_dogg
So hey, I was crafting my own Warsoul: Jakari (for puzzle cubes) with the use of Purified Perfect Stones from gold OHT armors, but after Eclipse patch I noticed I can't get even a single gold armor when I crafted more than a thousand of them. Can you fix this please? I'm having thoughts that the chances for gold armors were reduced. I spent so many hours crafting and wasted mats but then couldn't get even one. Thanks very much.  :)
I somehow feel the same way,but you could also try lunar runs (espcecilly TM squads,coz they fast),see this http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/15962
and add 2 tome frags to the decomposed item to make it gold oht at lunar forge.Good luck =)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
After Eclipse update the chance rates for gold OHT equipment were reverted back to default value, but I changed it now, from 0.3% to 5% per craft, change is already applied  :)

Offline Shashank Susngi

• Supply tokens aplenty
  • Characters: rabid_dogg
After Eclipse update the chance rates for gold OHT equipment were reverted back to default value, but I changed it now, from 0.3% to 5% per craft, change is already applied  :)
Woohoohoo Thank you . You are Jeebus