Epic Perfect World

Donald Trump Gone Oriental

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar

kitty stew

is this what liberals have been playing at their preschool therapy for triggered snowflakes class?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
is this what liberals have been playing at their preschool therapy for triggered snowflakes class?

bro at this point you are sounding like the most triggered snowflake out of all of the snowflakes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
bro at this point you are sounding like the most triggered snowflake out of all of the snowflakes

b-but the liberals are the snowflakes desu 

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants

kitty stew

I think I'm guilty of enjoying it too much

you won't see me out there protesting, setting shit on fire, in a cry-in session at uni, or using every available media outlet to get my way

compare that to our special little snowflakes who are still crying, begging, and threatening the electors at the electoral college (who are Republicans) in December to undeservedly anoint Hillary the President

it's like a comedy skit that writes itself :police:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I think I'm guilty of enjoying it too much

you won't see me out there protesting, setting shit on fire, in a cry-in session at uni, or using every available media outlet to get my way

compare that to our special little snowflakes who are still crying, begging, and threatening the electors at the electoral college (who are Republicans) in December to undeservedly anoint Hillary the President

it's like a comedy skit that writes itself :police:

you're trying to pretend that what you're doing isn't as embarrassing but believe me, in my eyes, your tantrums are just as bad

by all means tho keep what you're doing cos like you said, it's a comedy skit that writes itself.  nearly every post I see from you involves libtards and snowflakes in some way, even if it's a joke video like this one was

kitty stew

you're trying to pretend that what you're doing isn't as embarrassing but believe me, in my eyes, your tantrums are just as bad by all means tho keep what you're doing cos like you said, it's a comedy skit that writes itself. nearly every post I see from you involves libtards and snowflakes in some way, even if it's a joke video like this one was

strange how you can identify a joke video but not a sarcastic comment, likely because you're in its demographic

Offline Rumi

• x x x

strange how you can identify a joke video but not a sarcastic comment, likely because you're in its demographic

you spend so much time complaining about liberals that your attempt at sarcasm is lost in all your whining

I'd insert some random triggered gif as well but I cba, I can only hope that my post will be just as meaningful to you without one

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you spend so much time complaining about liberals that your attempt at sarcasm is lost in all your whining

I'd insert some random triggered gif as well but I cba, I can only hope that my post will be just as meaningful to you without one
u sound triggered

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Completely.                          
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

kitty stew

you tried

better luck next time

Offline Trendsetter

• DB and MG inventor
  • #FreeTeru
  • Characters: Your mom

Yep seeing that guy post in every second thread insulting "libtards" on a gaming forum where 75% aren't even american lel

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Gotta love me some Ethan Klein.