Epic Perfect World

Skill lists?

Offline lilshaud

I see that this server changes a lot of skills in order to make the server more balanced. Is there a way i could read the updated skill list, b/c I want to make a dark veno, however if that class is changed a lot b/c of the different skills, then i want to know b4 i put money and effort into the class!

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
get all the primals except for the 0def one, other then that nothing, also bramble doesnt work on main map.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
get all the primals except for the 0def one, other then that nothing, also bramble doesnt work on main map.

0D is 10% now, it's actually not a bad idea to get the primal version now for general use.
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016, 06:36 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
0 def has been nerfed to proc only 10% of the time now. As well as bramble, its been reduced severely. But other than that. All the same you should be fine. If you want 0def, don't get primal Redstone. If not, well I don't really know any demon veno who uses Redstone.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

0D is 10% now, it's actually not a bad idea to get the primal version now for general use.
personally id keep with just ironwood and blazing for skill spam, but then again each thier own i guess

then again my wf is sage cause #SageMasterRace so doesnt matter to me eitherway
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016, 07:21 am by «Mitch»

Offline angelnokare

Why does clerics skill Pantheon's blessing give only mana regen? shouldnt it also give health regen same as celestial guardian?

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Why does clerics skill Pantheon's blessing give only mana regen? shouldnt it also give health regen same as celestial guardian?
dont know why they didnt put health regeneration too  :-X

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
It triggers me. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes