Epic Perfect World

Wizard double teleport

Offline Zaboteur

i wanna know how Molsen can double teleport on his wizard, there is no screenshot for something like bthis its not posible, ud need a video, and im not going to the legnths to doit, this mofo Molsen a wizard in game i JUST cuaght double teleporting like he had a dual fairy mod how the fk may i ask does he have a dual fairy in this server and why is he aloud to use it!!!!!!

i wantr an awnser. i have a wizard and know this isnt possible... the countdown is NOT 2 seconds im sorry...

more crap i run into thats not provable that really wants to make me leave this place more and more. 3 people now and a 4th i know botting in game.. the bot is even aloud back on name was  ____God and now i notice HES back online and he was logged off by watchtower himself the day i had him see the bot!. rediculous..!!

ban not temp ban.. there hackers.. freigin just BAN. omg... its to obvious when ur around these people and a GM is NEVER around to sneak up on them to prove it it just stresses me so frigin bad man...

and all they do in game at u is laff becuase they know NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN TO THEM!, wich is soo damn true it sickens me...
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2013, 04:18 am by Zaboteur

Tali

You sure it wasn't the morai skill that bounces you away from physical attacks?

Offline Dazbro

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) LOOK AT MORAI SKILLS NAB

Offline Zaboteur

sry morai skill dont happen THAT often i did say i had a wizard ffs, READ! instead of telling me to look at morai skils.. LOOK AT WHAT YOU READ!.

Tali

sry morai skill dont happen THAT often i did say i had a wizard ffs, READ! instead of telling me to look at morai skils.. LOOK AT WHAT YOU READ!.

Distance shrink + arcane defence proc.

Seems legit to me.

Offline Dazbro

hi gms i love you
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2013, 04:27 am by Dazbro

Tali

YOU ***ING ***** ***** ***** HE USE MORAI SKILL + DISTANCE SHRINK JESUS ***ING CHRIST NO ONE IS HACKING YOU JUST SUCK AT SIN

christ my sides

Offline Zaboteur

good he can get a ban for his childish remarks,  bye guy.

Offline Dazbro

good he can get a ban for his childish remarks,  bye guy.

no pls

Offline Zaboteur

to late already reported the post. if you wanna play children.. i can play too. but i wont bicth about it ill just hit the ToS on u with a moderator. your choice. im dun playin with you type of clowns... honestly.. last post here im leavin to final fantasy for the night.
and here's the quote from tali of yours since you were so inclined to erase it with the EDIT function before the GM's saw your mouth.

YOU ***ING ***** ***** ***** HE USE MORAI SKILL + DISTANCE SHRINK JESUS ***ING CHRIST NO ONE IS HACKING YOU JUST SUCK AT SIN
christ my sides
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2013, 04:39 am by Zaboteur

Offline Dazbro

:police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:
to late already reported the post.

:police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Tali

hi gms i love you

You're such a nice guy

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
My god, that guy is retarded.