Epic Perfect World

SLS and LS etc Still

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
as a previous post stated the quantity of exp for super level scrolls, level scrolls and exp scrolls have all decreased 90%. The previous post stated the same happened with fantasy fruit etc. Is this going to be returned to previous levels?

Thanks for addressing this again.

As I was leveling my new nightshade, i noticed that ALL the Fantasy/Scarlet Fruit and every single kind of Level/Exp Scroll now only gives what it says it gives. So Super Level Scrolls, which formerly gave 80million xp, now only gives 8mil xp. This has been very disappointing. I'd hoped that the single SLS you get for reaching 145 would be enough to boost me nearly through that level, but it didn't even make a hiccup, much less the 70 or so level scrolls (previously 2mil each and now 200k each) and EXP scrolls from marriage quest (formerly 5mil each but now 500k), which I thought would propel me to 148 relatively quickly. Instead, i'm still just barely 146 with an unbelievable amount of slogging to do to level up. Could you please fix those scrolls and fruits? Pretty please? :)

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Each level requires now 10x less exp, so it evened out.