Epic Perfect World

New Server!!!

Offline ReAM

I was wondering if agatio could make one more server, but with things that ppl would like to see xD
for example all skills is original, lots of items (for example differnt end items in game) and that they all had random stats from the head armour belts and etc every item,  and of course items with fixed stats, and make hard bosses to get those items not just simple as it is right now, and lot of mats for diffent gear not the same sht mats for everything, make donation better also that ppl could buy those mats and etc, put r9 in that server and all primal skills, just full awesome server with all thing that ppl would like to see, like really crazy one xD

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I don't think dividing the server like this would be a good idea, since PW's population in general isn't that huge. It would also require working on 2 different servers, and what you base it on "add things that people want", well, that list would be very different per person, probably a lot of contrast here that is just not worth the effort.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

Offline Reality_

• Still new to EPW.Getting Started.
  • Characters: Reality_
  • Faction: No Faction
There are plenty of other r9 servers if you want to go. EPW is fine the way it is.People who like r8r and EPW balance,rates will play here.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
-1 already takes weeks up to years for stuff to get patched on one server.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
-1 dont need PvE server pls 

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
This server already has more than official PWI lmao,i won't lie would be  nice a 1.4.6 (SoW expansion) with 2nd cast nirvana as endgame one of most balanced versions and gears in my opinion but right now server does leak PvP making a new server won't fix anything.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
This server already has more than official PWI lmao

No it doesn't 

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U

"This server already has more than official PWI" <~~~~~Wrong answer.lol
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
-1 would go fubar on day one.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I was wondering if agatio could make one more server, but with things that ppl would like to see xD
for example all skills is original, lots of items (for example differnt end items in game) 
 So basically you want r9 because you believe its "balanced" l4l 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Poise

• Characters: Poise
Honestly, I stopped reading after the 'xD'

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Honestly, I stopped reading after the 'xD'
xDDDDDDD
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.