Epic Perfect World

Reduce the Duration of Combat Mode

Offline Galen

I realize that the inability to switch armor during combat was introduced to make scripting obsolete. But that also leaves us unable to change armors at all for a certain duration after combat. Imagine you just finished a 1v1, and you want to start another one, but it's against a different class, and you'd prefer a different set of armor against that class. It's annoying to have to wait until combat wears off to switch gears, and if the person doesn't have the courtesy to wait until you're ready, which a lot of people don't, it's straight up impossible because combat mode isn't going to end while someone's attacking you. 

Even outside of pk, this is sort of an issue. Personally, I find it frustrating to have to wait that long after attacking the wood dummy for chi in order to switch to dph gear. 

I suggest cutting combat mode duration in half. That way, it would still be impossible to switch armor during pk, but it would be less tedious to do so outside and in between. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Go to safe zone after 1v1, it's not a 1v1 if they don't wait for you. It's a straight up gank.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
stfu you need to wait for cds anyway after you finish a 1v1

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Not a terrible idea, +1, I don't think it would be that much of a hassle for Agatio to implement this but it is kind of annoying to have to wait 30 seconds after getting chi from wood dummy or in-between 1v1s.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
+1 make it like two seconds less
but not by half lol half is too much
if was half you could just kite script it like before

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Honestly, he's right. You do need to wait for cds on skills, genie etc. So, why not just go to sz and wait it out. It's annoying but it's better than the scripting mayhem that was going on.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
That just allows classes like mg/ ea and even sin possibility  to go in def armor when pot/genie in cd
It's fine as it is

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex
this 

kitty stew

if the person doesn't have the courtesy to wait until you're ready, which a lot of people don't, it's straight up impossible because combat mode isn't going to end while someone's attacking you.

then don't do your 1v1s around popular areas

simple solution

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Half the time and make ALL gear changes impossible in combat mode. 
If you want to kill faster, use attack gear. If you want to survive longer, use the options you already have. (HP potions, IG, genie, survival skills)
Hardcore PK ftw. Go play Hello Kitty Online if you can't handle it.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

kitty stew

Half the time and make ALL gear changes impossible in combat mode. If you want to kill faster, use attack gear. If you want to survive longer, use the options you already have. (HP potions, IG, genie, survival skills) Hardcore PK ftw. Go play Hello Kitty Online if you can't handle it.
hardcore pk = once you die, you're dead.. new toon -- not this shit in the bold LOL

what you're describing is simply my earlier attempt to troll bm's (suggesting disabling all gear changes, including weapon, in combat mode) who get triggered easily here