Epic Perfect World

Final Fantasy XV

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
I dunno if you guys noticed but the battle system is quite similar in FF XV and the remake of FF 7  :-\
Yeah them both are action RPG, with the modern graphic i think its alot better that them use such battle system, instead of the old ATB battle system 

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I love the old ATB :/ that's why i enjoy WoFF, it's just like that.
I suppose "new" players enjoy the action system more cuz the ATB is old...it's not so appealing now since there are new systems to go with.
ATB = Slow
Action System = Fast Pace killing

Action system fights also allow you to enjoy the environment, the ATB like system, if you notice, you fight always in the same surroundings, according to the area you are in. I remember they started to change this on FF XII ? I can be wrong, i was like 17 when FF XII came out :-[

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
I love the old ATB :/ that's why i enjoy WoFF, it's just like that.
I suppose "new" players enjoy the action system more cuz the ATB is old...it's not so appealing now since there are new systems to go with.
ATB = Slow
Action System = Fast Pace killing

Action system fights also allow you to enjoy the environment, the ATB like system, if you notice, you fight always in the same surroundings, according to the area you are in. I remember they started to change this on FF XII ? I can be wrong, i was like 17 when FF XII came out :-[
nerd   
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are