Epic Perfect World

Coming Back.

Offline Nomdestrip

• Beginner
  • Characters: Nomdestrip - 150 Seeker
  • Faction: BloodFeud
Hey guys, haven't played here on EPW for soon one and a half year, i remember having a 150 seeker with full R8.
I am coming back cause of the lack of good MMO's out there currently and i had a really great time here at EPW and i love the game.
I am looking for a community to play with now that im coming back, i am not very familiar with most of the game mechanics but i do enjoy the Pvp and the chillout talk sessions that came along with it.
If you have a place for me to stay put a response in the thread :)

Regards Nom.

Offline Nomdestrip

• Beginner
  • Characters: Nomdestrip - 150 Seeker
  • Faction: BloodFeud
Don't bother coming here unless you are going to donate...
I dont see that there is a problem with the Point shop, i can obtain those items from the game by myself without having to donate.
I can also just vote for the server and gain points that way.
I am perfectly fine with people wanting to support the server.

Offline Kia

Welcome back. I hope you enjoy it. ^-^

zSavX

Community toxic af, if you don't agree with the higher ups Tyrants/Apo you ain't no one so don't try thinking for yourself
don't try suggesting stuff cause if you aren't domgrath/Fujin or tyrants/apo you don't matter
just sit in silence and play epw
if you can do all that, then welcome back to EPW-home of toxicity and instant namecalling rather then being adults

#FlameIsLameButEveryoneDoesIt

kitty stew

Community toxic af, if you don't agree with the higher ups Tyrants/Apo you ain't no one so don't try thinking for yourself don't try suggesting stuff cause if you aren't domgrath/Fujin or tyrants/apo you don't matter just sit in silence and play epw if you can do all that, then welcome back to EPW-home of toxicity and instant namecalling rather then being adults #FlameIsLameButEveryoneDoesIt
why mention me, none of my suggestions ever come to fruition :tiger-12:

other than that part you're 100% right

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Community toxic af, if you don't agree with the higher ups Tyrants/Apo you ain't no one so don't try thinking for yourself
don't try suggesting stuff cause if you aren't domgrath/Fujin or tyrants/apo you don't matter
if you can do all that, then welcome back to EPW-home of toxicity and instant namecalling rather then being adults

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Very accurate accept i dont think any of Fujins suggestions got added ever,but OT welcome back.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2016, 05:10 am by Moogle

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Welcome back. I was thinking about making a return, myself. This thread may be useful to me at some point.

You've obviously never met the person responsible for several buffs to variant of a class that hardly anyone played, the godmother of HA Venomancers, and the reason that the free accuracy bless box exists.

Hello. Nice to meet you.

Welcome back to EPW-home of toxicity and instant namecalling rather then being adults

That, dear sir and/or madame, is the internet as a whole. Not just EPW.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2016, 05:18 am by Pelnar
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned