Epic Perfect World

Rest In Peace KatH_LeeN/ Keirra/ EvangeIizeX

Offline Ralp

• Characters: RaIp
Please pray for her and God do the rest.. Thanks to all friends and people who knew her...

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 ??? Wat happend
:'(rest in peace :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Ralp

??? Wat happend
:'(rest in peace :'( :'( :'( :'(
She got sick (Typhoid Fever)... Last few days when she's still alive I see her in school, she looks paled and weak.. She doesn't tell anyone even her family because they don't want to be worry...and yesterday we found that she's gone... I feel bad and the whole campus felt bad and sad..

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
God bless her soul

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
My deepest condolences, may she rest in peace.

Offline Ralp

My deepest condolences, may she rest in peace.
Thanks you so much sir...

God bless her soul
Thank you so much sir :)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
she may rest in peace.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
That's very sad my friend, my condolences, may she rest in peace.

• : D
I saw her around epw long ago, it's really sad to know what happened, may she rest in peace :/
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
My condoleances, may she rest in peace.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
My condoleances, may she rest in peace.

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
So sorry to hear that :o :/,my condolences ,may she rest in peace. 
bb

Offline Xyverska

• Eury
  • Don't Run Away
  • Characters: EuryIeia
My deepest condolences to her family and friends. Gos bless her soul.

--Eury

Offline Mel

• Beginner
Aw so sad for me to know what happens in my ingame bestfriend   :'( kath..i miss you so much... i know you're happy now in gods hand...condolence to her family..R.I.P kath(gha)  :'(