Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
1v1ing as EA vs AA classes is a joke tbh
Yeah, true but im always up for fun so meh

kitty stew

This means i need to screenshot every character on every account i did it on?...
got a better alternative?

Offline Kia

got a better alternative?
I was trying to decide if i actually need them all or not. That's why i was asking.

kitty stew

I was trying to decide if i actually need them all or not. That's why i was asking.
there's multiple facets to this..

- the October bug meant anyone that was bugged (which I will refer to as "they") didn't get the monthly rewards (horn, ridgeknives, boots, etc.) -- however, the whole system is messed up anyways due to the new content not being modified during alpha/beta/release to give the epic rewards we had pre-eclipse -- Agatio needs to change the whole system to what it was back then
- it also means they became ineligible for the in-game annual reward (which I forget since I was told what it was)
- it also means they became ineligible for the epic annual reward (custom title) for perfect attendance

the last of which seems like it can easily be negotiated since the GMs and Agatio know why so many will have missed the October attendance

OTOH, fixing such a system and backdating rewards for people seems a bit messy if not impossible.. atm Magestic is offering to mail people the rewards for (I assume) those who had perfect attendance, and possibly (my guess here) those who were bugged out of it (probably a harder thing to prove without having every month beforehand as perfect attendance)

right now I really can't see there being any other reward or alternative.. sufficed to say in a month and a half when the year is over I'm so done with check-ins

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika

that quote means we won't get reward from last month at all right?
And what if month won't have 30th day?

More precisely, monthly reward can be obtained on 28th, 30th or 31st day, depending on how many days particular month has.
Exception being this month, due to the downtime, you can get the monthly reward on 29th.
I understood we're getting reward for October 29th this month and for November 30th this month, am I right?

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
How long Zombies Event would last? How many more days?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
How long Zombies Event would last? How many more days?
Afaik till end of Nov.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Hmm it's for npc with quests, for zombies too? Would be awesome I like that event a lot