Epic Perfect World

GIVE US HOMESTEAD

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
i miss it plus i would really like to build something nice for wife and tbh really hope u get the 1 that lets us build one together

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Cancer                 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Wouldnt hurt,
You people saying no for no other reason than not being interested personally really need some lovin and should go find and hug your blanky.

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Wouldnt hurt,
Ppl saying no for no other reason than not being interested personally really need some lovin and should go find their blanky to hug.
lol ouch

• : D
Wouldnt hurt,
Ppl saying no for no other reason than not being interested personally really need some lovin and should go find their blanky to hug.
nah, the idea itself is cool but the fact that you gotta wait fking weeks/months/years for shit to be implemented makes me say no.
like, you gotta wait weeks/months for a (simple?) patch,such as halloween one, and you expect these big patches (such as homestead/eclipse) to be fast and easy
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
The server files are not yet Relasse ... that will still take a while. At least to get them free. :police:

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
2 or 3 more years

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
"soon" as aga would say

Offline ★Kera★

• Moderated
  • a7otoh matal3osh
  • this is great, i cant wait, am hungry am about to eat some steak
  • Characters: Best WB
  • Faction: 10 Inches
Save the edatism i wanna build a mansion for my hareem

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
The server files are not yet Relasse ... that will still take a while. At least to get them free. :police:

really have u looked? 

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Let's get used to the new stuff we have first.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
The server files are not yet Relasse ... that will still take a while. At least to get them free. :police:
nah, they have been leaked too lol
theres several private servers that didn't buy them that have them
including some ruski servers
theres leaks all the way up to 1.5.5

Offline Viversum

• bye
really have u looked?
I have the server files of 1.5.5, but on rgezone and on other sites they are not published, which still takes something.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Let's get used to the new stuff we have first.
takes like 2 days tbh lol
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways