Epic Perfect World

Favourite games?

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
battlefield, skyrim, eso

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Prince of Persia, Assassin's creed, Splinter Cell and Sonic X (yes, i actually loved that game when i was younger)
MMOs : Used to play metin2 and for messing around it was ok in 5th grade, PW , GW2 and i guess Cabal
Shooters i also loved Sniper Elite and Far Cry 4
I cant remember others but if it is to name a favourite i guess Prince of Persia (story was 10/10) and 2nd place AC

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Assassin Creed all of em/Prototype/Mortal Kombat X/Until Dawn/Doom 3
as for mmos Talisman(Shumen) online really old chinese mmo not so well known used to play with irl friends B&S and PW since i didn't play any other mmo :normal-18:

Insanity

who carry me eso guys

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
MOBA : DOTA1 DOTA2 both are too much fun to play and my favorite game since 2006 smite is fun too since the control is different than other moba games

FPS : I just started on overwatch like 3weeks ago and im loving it, very decent game+requires brain & teamwork, I used to play CS 1.3 with rl friends when i was in Syria and it was too much fun

MMO : B&S was really fun but my ping made me rage quit, Revelation online is really decent but i didn't enjoy it much because I played on chinese server, soon it'll come out for NA/EU & idk, perfect world ? niggas say game sucks but they play it everyday lal

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
MOBA : DOTA1 DOTA2 both are too much fun to play and my favorite game since 2006 smite is fun too since the control is different than other moba games

FPS : I just started on overwatch like 3weeks ago and im loving it, very decent game+requires brain & teamwork, I used to play CS 1.3 with rl friends when i was in Syria and it was too much fun

MMO : B&S was really fun but my ping made me rage quit, Revelation online is really decent but i didn't enjoy it much because I played on chinese server, soon it'll come out for NA/EU & idk, perfect world ? niggas say game sucks but they play it everyday lal
NA/EU beta is still in chinese/russian dw...  :police:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
been downloading eso since morning, this shet bigger than 60gb  :-X

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Prince of Persia, Assassin's creed, Splinter Cell and Sonic X (yes, i actually loved that game when i was younger)
MMOs : Used to play metin2 and for messing around it was ok in 5th grade, PW , GW2 and i guess Cabal
Shooters i also loved Sniper Elite and Far Cry 4
I cant remember others but if it is to name a favourite i guess Prince of Persia (story was 10/10) and 2nd place AC
:normal-42: