Epic Perfect World

Automatic Check-ins

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

cevans1290

I don't think the checkins are so that you log in each day [for monthly/yearly attendance], it's more so the fact that you need to remember to do it. They give weekly notes for this reason (this is what I use them on, anyway. Forgetful days)

-1, not needed

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
-1, obvious reasons why

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1. Why reward people in the first place for something that's done automatically by the game?

Offline ★Kera★

• Moderated
  • a7otoh matal3osh
  • this is great, i cant wait, am hungry am about to eat some steak
  • Characters: Best WB
  • Faction: 10 Inches
why not just give the monthly reward for free, lmao wut a group of idiots

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I suggested a pop up quest (similar to revelation potion) when you log in as a reminder but I didn't get any input, gl with this lmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Let's make BH give automatic rewards too!

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
I've forgotten for a year deb Daily check in button to press, now it brings also nothing more lol

-1, sorry.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nah -1, that should be the first thing you do when you log in on character

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
-1 dont be lazy, basically saying give free reward at end of each month

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
welp

then people like me can just afk on a few dozen clients all month and get rewards for doing absolutely nothing other than consuming server bandwidth and resources

shouldn't need much of an explanation as to why this is a bad idea in general, it's way too easy to spend 3 seconds clicking a box or two

If they log in just to get reward they can do the same sht.
I have legit logged in everyday to do bh n forget to sign in every single time.
Even if I play for more than an hour I forget to sign in
+1
I remember I spent all day on a weekend selling items n I still forgot to sign in.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
-1 to automatic

I would however +1 if they made it more visible or had some sort of note that you should check in

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing