Epic Perfect World

TRUMP IS WINNING

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Not really memes, just facts.

Universities indoctrinate their students with marxist ideologies on a daily basis, it's not a surprise that most university students are left-leaning when any other forms of thinking are attacked and suppressed on campuses.

Regardless, a Trump victory shows that it was not just "white people" that voted for Trump. There are a lot of latino's and african american voters I know personally that voted for Trump yesterday. Hillary was supposed to steal the election away with the record high turnout of black & latino voters in Florida, and it STILL went red for Trump far earlier than other battleground states, which shows that obviously she didn't have nearly the amount of support she thought she did.

(Clinton was supposed to have a guaranteed 254 electoral votes last night)

I'm really sick of the stereotypes and the hypocrisy from the liberals right now. It was a unified Trump victory which also picked up key-battleground states and flipped typically democrat states to the republican side. The left is blaming the white turnout for a Trump victory, but at the end of the day, it was not only the whites that didn't want Clinton in the office, it was also the other ethnic groups that didn't/failed to rally behind her when the time came.

Regardless, this is a time to unify our country and make major reforms to our immigration policies among many other things. The meme that Donald Trump is going to put down minories is absolutely ridiculous.

As for illegals? A country without borders is not a country. We need to have a tougher stance on illegal immigrants, and if they want to become a citizen of the United States they should do it legally like the THOUSANDS of immigrants who RESPECT our LAWS, and do it the RIGHT way.

He will deport the CRIMINAL illegals, and offer a path to citizenship for those who want to stay here and who have been actually contributing to our society. There is nothing wrong with that stance, and there is nothing wrong with securing our borders and holding up our laws. Europe made a massive mistake in allowing all the refugees from the middle east in, and that will NOT happen in America anytime soon.

I am optimistic that we as a nation will see a brighter future ahead of us, with real form in this now Republican-held government. For all of the doomsday crybabies, I say this to you, we have avoided a presidency plagued by scandal and shadiness. Clinton would have been the first president that was plagued with criminal investigations in history, and is one of the most disliked candidates in american history. She was not the champion that the democratic party should have chosen, and wouldn't have accomplished half of the things that Donald Trump with a complete congress backing will be able to do honestly speaking. We're also dodging a bullet with a future no longer fearful of second cold-war.

Last Edit: Nov 09, 2016, 05:37 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
there is no need to be upset guys

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
I lolled so hard irl
Same.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Dahnald, my work here is done, it is high time for me to pass beyond this plane. I've expended my last ounces of energy summoning the Amish-Kai.

The delegates are yours, Dahnald. The electoral votes, they're yours. The people, you must guide them, protect them, teach them. Make them great again. This is your mandate.

I must rest now, Dahnald, for ten thousand years I must rest. If Moloch and darkness ever threaten this reality, I will return.

One day, a long time from now, your eyes will close. When they reopen, you will find yourself in a gilded plain of amber grain. I'll be there, Dahnald, welcoming you to Elysium.

Goodbye for now, Mr. President-Elect

t. Ted Cruz

kitty stew

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html Like' I've been saying. Just compare this: People that prefer Hilary: People that prefer Trump:
Younger 45+
Any other race than White White people
People with the highest education (college, postgraduates) Assosicate degress and lower
People with lower income than 50k $ People with higher income than 50k $
LGBT White men with no college degree...
People that want illegali immigrants deported.
People that would want to give illegal immigrants a chance to become legal.

beyond Domgrath being right about marxist ideological education system in the US, which I sadly experienced in primary/secondary and post-secondary, there's absolutely zero wrong with:

- deporting illegals, they're breaking the ***ing law, why not deport them as the US has enforced it's immigration laws for the last two centuries? nothing says shitty immigrant than one who gives the finger to the laws and customs of the country he's moving to.. no country would tolerate that, why should the US?

- Trump being favored by non college educated people. Firstly, some of the best and richest self-educated entrepreneurs skipped over college/university. It is not necessary to succeed, although it's being more a requirement given the way free trade has negatively modified the US economic landscape.

The US used to be a producing nation, where they had factories and made their own goods. Unskilled people with no college education (or at best some type of apprenticeship) received a decent middle class living, the same type of person you guys find now working at McDonalds and service sector jobs trying to promote them to make $15/hour rather than change the stupidity that caused this problem to begin with. People like Bill and Hillary create free trade deals giving businesses every incentive imaginable to ship those jobs overseas.

They replace those jobs with part time low paying service sector jobs (McDonalds, Walmart, etc.). In some cases you are now finding those McDonalds type workers being replaced, and yet the person repairing the machines and such taking over those jobs have some type of degree. College education is becoming less and less synonymous with intellect and more a replacement for a high school diploma and apprenticeships from not long ago. It's merely a resulting dynamic shift of a workforce that's had it's middle class gutted, so many people with degrees still make middle class wages. Here in Canada I find so many people with degrees working at Tim Hortons or low paying public sector jobs. I thought these people were smart?

well, out of the near 60 million people voting for Trump, I'm pretty sure quite a lot of people had degrees, sure he had plenty of black votes, Hispanic votes, gay votes, and so on.. you don't get elected without getting many of these people on board

the difference is, liberals tend to presume they own those they try to speak for and base their SJW policies around, hence why Hillary was dumb enough to be planning her victory celebration a week early