Epic Perfect World

Worms Vs NoHomo TW Video 19/Jan/2012

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Well after 18 hrs of cramped study session, coming home a minute before TW  which lasted till 3:30 am is no fun at all :(

Anyways, here's the video, kinda liked playing support with the cata team for a change :D, although i was bashing my keyboard in GC, more than actually attacking ppl D:

btw, sorry in advance, for the soundtrack this time... i have exams going on, i edited this video in between my little breaks from studies x.x  .... when it came to the soundtrack, i just put on some random mix x.x + the new LP song which i love very much :D  .. anyways. this may be my last video for a while i think,... so enjoy :)

P.S.  sorry about the speed on this video, 1h30 min  TW, had to speed it up x5.8  .. to make it around 15 mins x.x to save space and time, rendering in HD with all the effects and what not, takes up a lot of time :(

Last Edit: Jan 21, 2013, 01:56 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
Speed is  fine and  vid is  fine

Nice work on vid  :P
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

that first song was just for me <3 jelly bishes?

Offline SHINIGAMI

Speed is  fine and  vid is  fine

Nice work on vid  :P

aw ty man.. :)

that first song was just for me <3 jelly bishes?

thas right babeh <3

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Castle of Glass <3

Awesome vid and the speeds fine haha. Im curious as to what you use to record the. Most vids on youtube dont turn out tht well. Or does it fix its self once converted to a different format such as HD? Looks better than the vids i make lmao

Offline SHINIGAMI

Castle of Glass <3

Awesome vid and the speeds fine haha. Im curious as to what you use to record the. Most vids on youtube dont turn out tht well. Or does it fix its self once converted to a different format such as HD? Looks better than the vids i make lmao

i just use fraps, set at 30fps,  .... and well 1st of all ur original video resolution needs to be big enough to suit HD, otherwise, if you format to HD, it'll be too stretchy and blurry...   my laptop's got a good screen resolution, and i run the game at max graphics and the resolution at roughly 1366 x 768  ... so when i convert to HD, the video doesn't get all blocked pixelated. ... + i also spend a lot of time editing the video's on Adobe After Effects,  with colour correctiona nd everything, to give it a bit of a movie type of feel, (in some cases). :D  also play around with teh sharpness and everything.. that may answer ur question, idk D:

and thanks again :) glad u guys liked it and .. yea x.x i was a bit worried about the speed, thought maybe it was a bit too fast. but kinda had no choice x.x this 14 min video has 23k+ frames  in total which take a LOOONG time to render lol x.x

Offline SHINIGAMI

here's the TW from another perspective, (more action on this vid)  .. recorded by the great zFlashx, who is too much of a lazy ass to level his sin on this server.. so he was using Zenko's Great MG .. the one and only "Redix" :)

this video is at a slightly slower speed too ,, soo it goes for 30 mins o.o

enjoy :)

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Lmao i gotta play the game windowed cos it cracks thanks to my "oh so wonderful" 27" mac. But yeah i see what you're doin o: work and dedication, i like that, keep up the good work (y)

Offline Runaway

• Nom nom nom ;...;
Love the videos. :D

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Tigas best cata jojojo

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Tigas best cata jojojo
I second that.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
great vid !! Go Worms!! 8)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Anima

Great vid like always, and yea Tigas best cata wb  ;)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
But...doesn't cata sin rock more than cata barbs do? I'm confused.