Epic Perfect World

AE vs 0fk | 3 days mage PoV | too ez

Offline Tyroth/MORD

• Moderated
  • Tyroth
  • I am balthazar
  • Characters: Tyroth | siverius | Invictus | Glowfall
  • Faction: Nowhere
Ty for pk 0fk whas fun chaps accept my TT in pk's wont be last time i TT in pk, dont qq about numbers u came to bbv ( our afk ) stomped u + u also skype sigged so not our fault.

Enjoy the vid where '' you wiped us '' or thats what u claimes in WC right ?
     huh ???
        here you can see it
       nope
       yes we do
        quiet hard to see us if we sended u to sz right ?
         yes 4 metal where in pk lets not talka bout Warning merge and half AoW.

i ran whitout shield 75% of vid, forgot to refresh but wasn't needed to use  :rolleyes:

Offline meeow

nice video music  ??? :'(

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Um...the first song really quite......bad...and the second seemed to "hard" for the amount of running around that you did.
You had a lot of opportunities to IP/AOE Stun and you were aoe stunning like 2 people. I'd say you should probably go ea or something.
Other then that, pretty decent video, loved the trash talk.
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2016, 01:36 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Tyroth/MORD

• Moderated
  • Tyroth
  • I am balthazar
nice video music  ??? :'(
thx  :'(
Um...the first song really quite......bad...and the second seemed to "hard" for the amount of running around that you did.
You had a lot of opportunities to IP/AOE Stun and you were aoe stunning like 2 people. I'd say you should probably go ea or something.
Other then that, pretty decent video, loved the trash talk.
This c;

thx jas, i'm still 5 days mage but will get better soon ^^

Last Edit: Nov 10, 2016, 01:37 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
thx jas, i'm still 5 days mage but will get better soon ^^
Just a few tips!  :-* Enjoy the class, it's really fun.

Offline Tyroth/MORD

• Moderated
  • Tyroth
  • I am balthazar
Just a few tips!  :-* Enjoy the class, it's really fun.
yea thx for the tips i rly do enjoy wizie  ;)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Also the leaps were super random , at one moment you used faith and leaped back while no1 attacked or stunned you lol . He did write 3 days mage PoV so I guess this is more then enough criticism for one video , at least your editing is better then it was last time I checked your PoV. I liked the first song tho classic !

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline Tyroth/MORD

• Moderated
  • Tyroth
  • I am balthazar
Also the leaps were super random , at one moment you used faith and leaped back while no1 attacked or stunned you lol . He did write 3 days mage PoV so I guess this is more then enough criticism for one video , at least your editing is better then it was last time I checked your PoV. I liked the first song tho classic !

thx m8 and yea still improving but i'm learning from watching it again cuz i recorded i edited then i watch it to learn from it ^^
yea i like all kind of music hehe here's the song from it Carl Orff - O Fortuna ~ Carmina Burana
thx for the tips fam ^^
Fkn good video bro, nice one !  :police: :police:
gotta learn allot but it whas fun doe :D thanks for comming to the pk :)