Epic Perfect World

This community.

Offline Godd

• I am baila
People saying things like :

BM DPH dmg is oke. Really ? How many DPH BMs plays on this server ? 1 or 2 because they bored ? BM DPH doesnt exist on this server , if it was a thing you would of seen many DPH BMs.

DB paralyse are ok. Really ? You can only get free of it by faith/sutra/ad and that is only for those few seconds , rest you are perma-locked and killed.

SB DMG is ok. Really ? SB Hits harder than a wizard and has a combo that requires 2 skills to kill ANY class with only 2 skills WTF ? Not even a 100atk lvl wizard with SPARK cant kill in 2 skills a good geared player , while SB can and has so low CD. People saying things like counter it , you can counter it for 6 seonds while the debuff lasts 15 SECONDS (nobody is a retard to use it with no thunder cells so it last 6 seconds)

Veno 0DEF is ok. Really ? In mass/small pvp if 2(yes only 2 needed) archers AA you and a veno 0def you don`t even see the DMG log or who attacked you , you just simply get from full HP to 0 in a mili-second. YOU CANNOT REACT in a mili-second.

DD Cleric is oke. Really ? About DMG is oke , but about defence its weaker than a SB when cleric is in violet dance.

SIN aps is oke. Really ? Sin can gof crit for 15k`s on DB/Violet Dance Cleric/SB/Veno with a 3.33 atk speed. This is so ok.

People who defends these things are the one who abuses them and the try-hards who want to protect their loved class with no upcomming REQUIRED nerfs.

Therefore I will PM a moderator everytime this goes off-topic / postfarm / trash talk , for a moderation.

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified

BM DPH dmg is oke. Really ? How many DPH BMs plays on this server ? 1 or 2 because they bored ? BM DPH doesnt exist on this server , if it was a thing you would of seen many DPH BMs.

DB paralyse are ok. Really ? You can only get free of it by faith/sutra/ad and that is only for those few seconds , rest you are perma-locked and killed.

SB DMG is ok. Really ? SB Hits harder than a wizard and has a combo that requires 2 skills to kill ANY class with only 2 skills WTF ? Not even a 100atk lvl wizard with SPARK cant kill in 2 skills a good geared player , while SB can and has so low CD. People saying things like counter it , you can counter it for 6 seonds while the debuff lasts 15 SECONDS (nobody is a retard to use it with no thunder cells so it last 6 seconds)

Veno 0DEF is ok. Really ? In mass/small pvp if 2(yes only 2 needed) archers AA you and a veno 0def you don`t even see the DMG log or who attacked you , you just simply get from full HP to 0 in a mili-second. YOU CANNOT REACT in a mili-second.

DD Cleric is oke. Really ? About DMG is oke , but about defence its weaker than a SB when cleric is in violet dance.

SIN aps is oke. Really ? Sin can gof crit for 15k`s on DB/Violet Dance Cleric/SB/Veno with a 3.33 atk speed. This is so ok.

People who defends these things are the one who abuses them and the try-hards who want to protect their loved class with no upcomming REQUIRED nerfs.

Therefore I will PM a moderator everytime this goes off-topic / postfarm / trash talk , for a moderation.
This game is unbalanced right 
The win depend of luck that all

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
This game will never be balanced. 

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant
Useless thread cus nothin gona change

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

I main BM and i can say DPH BM is ok you can't except same play style like on retail servers or custom made,yes we do have custom made gears here aswel but you can't win against a WB/BM DPH as BM because of the high defense we have on this server.I can say that WB out DMG BM's DPH by alot which doesn't make sense to me why they even have same attack lvl bonus from r8 as BMs,Agatio gave BMs a pretty decent boost by editing the 0.16% int chance on fists to 3% i don't think there are many WRs with 25 attack 3x 0.5 int fists lol took me like 4 months to get 25 attack 2x int (saying this because there are people who cries about BM being OP "leaps" "r8 fists" "high phy def")I have full 3x str r8 and it does dcent DMG against other classes that aren't HA.As many people posted on other threads BM won't get any boost anymore since community is anti-WR since this server started probably rofl.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
its r8r server
want dph? play a r9 server
r8 dph is a joke on almost any class
its why seekers bms sins barbs all playing aps... even some aps eas lmao

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
bruh why delete my comment. i said -1 that is my opinion no need to ***in cry to gms cause i -1'd

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Wes, you sir are a saint for quoting it. My comment remains though -1.
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2016, 06:31 pm by «Mitch»

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you're an amazing human and i enjoyed reading but nah -1 sorry.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Why make a thread complaining about the classes on the server if you're going to have everyone's comments deleted? It's their opinion. If you don't want their opinion , then don't make threads like this. You're bound to get both negative/positive feedback from it.  :rolleyes:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Why make a thread complaining about the classes on the server if you're going to have everyone's comments deleted? It's their opinion. If you don't want their opinion , then don't make threads like this. You're bound to get both negative/positive feedback from it.  :rolleyes:

some one can use their head 

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
lool 2 skills to any class making me laugh, ur realy squishy to get 2hitted by sb, my db,sb,bm,wiz,seeker on pdef never got 2 hitted by a sb even with perigean tide sb's cant 2shot you without 3spark,perigean tide and full 3 thunder charges+supercell maybe have a chance to 2 shot a low geared player, and no 1 is retard to use up all sparks, cloud erruption or white tea to later die

Now this is so not true, no sin can hit a db 15k gof crit on a 2pdef db, even with 3spark, sb has aps reduced buff how can u say that sb gets hit 15k by aps realy, venos on fox form will never get hit that hard. ok eps and mystics can get hit that much.
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2016, 04:58 pm by Kiritsugo

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
no point of this thread, shit gonna stay the same

Thanks Mari :*

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
its r8r server
want dph? play a r9 server
r8 dph is a joke on almost any class
its why seekers bms sins barbs all playing aps... even some aps eas lmao
This is true. Go to server with r9 if you want to dph that much, anyway you will always find aps on any pw server.

Insanity

this is getting boring, enough of these threads already
when will you realize that you can't win everything on this game
move on, no point making these threads, get over it