Epic Perfect World

Server crash during DT event Ironic??? or WT broke it

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Yall should teach me how to be a forum gangster. I'm new around here but I been e-thuggin all my life. Just me. Out there. By myself. 4am on the block wit a keyboard son.  I been trappin in the computer lab at school for years.  I stay strapped with my USB drive.  I think it's time I start bangin on these forums.  I'm just too damn real.
I'm basically 40

Offline Jynn

WHY IS THE SERVER DOWN !! OMFG !!

I JUST CAME HOME !!! ffs .. WAS AT UNI FOR LAST 24hr+  ... NOW NO EPW !! MY LIFE IS OVER !

It sensed your presence was eminent, Labs. Server rage quit. T'was all like "*** this shit, Watch me troll this guy." This is your doing. You're in bed with WatchTower and Oblivion's base in this obvious propaganda shit, aren't you!?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
What is this curve fever thing? I've never heard of it.

I'm mad because I was taking a nap, then I went to do the dishes only to realize that I got dc'd and now I have nothing to do but to troll forums! qq

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Jynn

Yall should teach me how to be a forum gangster. I'm new around here but I been e-thuggin all my life. Just me. Out there. By myself. 4am on the block wit a keyboard son.  I been trappin in the computer lab at school for years.  I stay strapped with my USB drive.  I think it's time I start bangin on these forums.  I'm just too damn real.

LOL, Cyn... I'd threaten you with an absorb soul, but it didn't work out well last time. :(  Best two out of three?

~Kaydhen

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
WHY IS THE SERVER DOWN !! OMFG !!

I JUST CAME HOME !!! ffs .. WAS AT UNI FOR LAST 24hr+  ... NOW NO EPW !! MY LIFE IS OVER !

Hehe unlucky poor you now  you need to  w8t :D and rest ;D
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline XxHYFUxX

Congratulations on saying the singlemost pointless post in the thread. It went from you defending a GM that didn't need/nor want, defending. To you outright attacking me for telling you your supporting wasn't needed. I have broken you, good game.

Please, go look for yourself. He's stated that he is aware we're joking. You're the one unaware. :3

Ok, so you seem to be living in a delusional world where what you say even matters to anyone but your self. You need to understand that at least I stand for something you on the other hand you just seem to find humor in the fact that it is a growing epidemic of disrespect I KNOW THAT WATCHTOWER WAS OK WITH IT. but understand there is other GM staff that is not ok with it and we have lost GM's on this server due to unrelenting Harassment by players and although a lot if player that are here now where not here for that I was and I do want the server to loss any more good GM's....... Not kissing anyone's ass Just so you know.
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Craggan

it appears that servers are back online :tiger-25: :tiger-26:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Some people need to LEARN what a joke is..Even the GM was joking and has NO problem with the posting.  If you had been on this server awhile you would know WT is a good guy and has no issue with a little bit of fun.  Seems someone needs to get a sense of humor.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
:-[ how do I get to that darn room!? lol this is really getting at me now >: P

just click on PLAY, and then, sign in as guest, .....  it'll take u to teh server/room selection screen o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
LOL, Cyn... I'd threaten you with an absorb soul, but it didn't work out well last time. :(  Best two out of three?

~Kaydhen
Any time Andy <3
I'm basically 40

Offline XxHYFUxX

In reality it's just the retarded rantings of penis loving lil punk asses like you that make me want to vomit.. I"m probably old enough to be your father and yet you think you are something special here.. of course the weak mind of someone who can't tell the difference between good natured fun and sarcasm from the real bitching and whining  is one of the major problems here... wake the *** up and realize that you're opinion isn't always the right one.. neither is mine but then again at least i know the difference between sarcasm and real flaming
Your speaking out of turn again little man I really do have kids most of your age so sit down and shut up

Antihero

Your speaking out of turn again little man I really do have kids most of your age so sit down and shut up

Kids calling people kids. This is irony.

Offline XxHYFUxX

Kids calling people kids. This is irony.
Funny hmmm I'm not a kid I'm 35 years old  married for 13 years and have 4 kids 3 step and one of my own from age 24 to 14