The Elders Scrolls online
Elsword
Blade and Soul
Forsaken World

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I like Lineage II, even if its old game and stuff but i like it a lot like pw :'(

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Only mmo's worth playing are ESO, WoW ATM

Rest are LoL tier dubbed down garbage 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
jade dynasty (old game)
MU Legend
Revelation

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
Only mmo's worth playing are ESO, WoW ATM

Rest are LoL tier dubbed down garbage
ESO private server or official ?
Also is it p2w like pwi or what, answer me whenever you can i've been looking for some real opinions about that game actually

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Mu Legend 
Diablo 3
Lineage 2
Tera

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
ESO private server or official ? Also is it p2w like pwi or what, answer me whenever you can i've been looking for some real opinions about that game actually

ESO official is good, there's more P2W than there was before since they removed the subscription costs, however it's still a great game tbh. Most of the P2W aspects are regarding mounts, teleports, all that junk that you really don't need to be successful. It takes a little bit to get out of the starter area's, but once you've gotten your way out the entire world opens up and there's tons of things you can do. 

Definitely worth the purchase if you're into the elder scrolls franchise, and still one of the top mmorpg's out there right now.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

ESO official is good, there's more P2W than there was before since they removed the subscription costs, however it's still a great game tbh. Most of the P2W aspects are regarding mounts, teleports, all that junk that you really don't need to be successful. It takes a little bit to get out of the starter area's, but once you've gotten your way out the entire world opens up and there's tons of things you can do.

Definitely worth the purchase if you're into the elder scrolls franchise, and still one of the top mmorpg's out there right now.
I think u dont understand what p2w means

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

It's a gw2 rip off

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I think u dont understand what p2w means
I don't think you can read properly, what he said is fine.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
I don't think you can read properly, what he said is fine.

"Pay To Win. when you are paying for advantage which normal players don't have access to unless they either pay too or will have to grind very long (weeks and months)."

now if you consider having bear mount of same speed as your horse advantage i think you dont understand meaning also

anyways on topic:

Eso still playing it and its lots of fun
Tera same as above
Skyforge myb but i dont like it and didnt spend much time playing it
Last Edit: Nov 05, 2016, 09:01 pm by Sekseirse

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
"Pay To Win. when you are paying for advantage which normal players don't have access to unless they either pay too or will have to grind very long (weeks and months)." now if you consider having bear mount of same speed as your horse advantage i think you dont understand meaning also anyways on topic: Eso still playing it and its lots of fun Tera same as above Skyforge myb but i dont like it and didnt spend much time playing it

Horse mount = Hideous and bland

Cash Shop = Sexy mount

Pay to Win. What is winning, you might ask? That's a subjective question. Anything that's advantageous as opposed to having to grind your life away for something is technically "pay to win", because winning again, is subjective. Way to be a smartass about it.