Epic Perfect World

New Expansion on PWCN

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
they need to create more fashion instead of a huge useless map since PWI already big enough
Tbh, I was wondering since I started playing PWI when they would / if they would add something to all that empty space on the map. Guess I know now. Lmao. Imagine having to use those slow ass flyers on PWI to fly from the bottom to the top, like when we had to fly to FCC to level back in the day and we were coming from places like Dreamweaver. And was too poor to use teleporter and was being cheap and trying to save on coin  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Tbh, I was wondering since I started playing PWI when they would / if they would add something to all that empty space on the map. Guess I know now. Lmao. Imagine having to use those slow ass flyers on PWI to fly from the bottom to the top, like when we had to fly to FCC to level back in the day and we were coming from places like Dreamweaver. And was too poor to use teleporter and was being cheap and trying to save on coin  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

from what it looks like in the video, you need to get on a boat in dreamweaver to access the other parts of the map

I don't know if that means you're unable to fly inbetween or not but that's what it looked like

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
from what it looks like in the video, you need to get on a boat in dreamweaver to access the other parts of the map

I don't know if that means you're unable to fly inbetween or not but that's what it looked like
Awe, so basically "instances" right?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Tbh, I was wondering since I started playing PWI when they would / if they would add something to all that empty space on the map. Guess I know now. Lmao. Imagine having to use those slow ass flyers on PWI to fly from the bottom to the top, like when we had to fly to FCC to level back in the day and we were coming from places like Dreamweaver. And was too poor to use teleporter and was being cheap and trying to save on coin  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
The map was used to level pre fc. I remember grinding the spiders in avalanche on 1.3.6 pwi

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Awe, so basically "instances" right?

sort of like morai and primal unless I'm wrong

ik in the video it didn't look like you could just teleport directly to the other map with teleport stones like you can on main map to other cities

although the teleport stones were weird, it came up with a list and the different options he clicked on showed different areas like morai and main map, and I'm assuming that meant you could teleport directly to morai cities with them.  maybe that'd include the maps as well

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
The map was used to level pre fc. I remember grinding the spiders in avalanche on 1.3.6 pwi
I didn't know about PWI until late 2014 (octoberish)  so I didn't get a chance to play anything before New Horizons was added which I think came in December of 2014.

sort of like morai and primal unless I'm wrong

ik in the video it didn't look like you could just teleport directly to the other map with teleport stones like you can on main map to other cities

although the teleport stones were weird, it came up with a list and the different options he clicked on showed different areas like morai and main map, and I'm assuming that meant you could teleport directly to morai cities with them.  maybe that'd include the maps as well
Oh okay, either way looks interesting. Might have to redl official later on and see. Thanks!

kitty stew

from what it looks like in the video, you need to get on a boat in dreamweaver to access the other parts of the map I don't know if that means you're unable to fly inbetween or not but that's what it looked like

hmm boat, to an island..

wonder if you're met by a dark elf named Jiub too while on the boat

Offline Rumi

• x x x

hmm boat, to an island..

wonder if you're met by a dark elf named Jiub too while on the boat

if that's a reference to something it's gone over my head dude  :(

kitty stew

if that's a reference to something it's gone over my head dude :(
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Jiub_(Morrowind)

:-X

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
You can see animations for the new skills,not all of em but classes like WF/SB/WB/WR probably more didn't really pay attention.
New map trailer.

Last Edit: Nov 06, 2016, 02:25 pm by Hystereo

Offline ZamiNightshade

• Thundersnow Freak
  • And what are you living for?
  • Characters: Zarmiel; Zalasia; Artemiko
  • Faction: Passion
Skill effects for Stormrbingers.

***ing ridiculous. Like reaper form isn't already OP enough >____> But I will probably be going for Rune 5 for all of these because... Reaper Form.
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2016, 03:55 pm by ZamiNightshade
Sense and Sensibility!

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *