Epic Perfect World

Name that anime!!

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
hard to tell, if we had a image or gif.... and if it is from 90`s gl with that, give us something to work with

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Naruto and one punch man is the best anime, all others aren't even worth watching ^_^

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Naruto and one punch man is the best anime, all others aren't even worth watching ^_^
how empty

• : D
naruto for pussies 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
eh Naruto and Bleach more than one punch man c:

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
must be dragon ball z

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
Naruto and one punch man is the best anime, all others aren't even worth watching 
LOOOL, one punch man the best LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, u make me laugh, its so far from being number 100 even lol

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
nothing is better than:
Naruto, Dragon Ball, Bleach and One Piece in my opinion

Offline Kenny Brown

Naruto is the best!

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
LOOOL, one punch man the best LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, u make me laugh, its so far from being number 100 even lol

you need to calm down guy

naruto for pussies

Wot u say to me m8, wnt fight 

• : D
Wot u say to me m8, wnt fight
Easy fight i win already 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Kathleen

I recommend Log Horizon, Accel World, and SAO this 3 are my favorites

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
WITH MY MASSIVE KNOWLEDGE IN ANIME

the answer to this must be pokemon.....right...?