Epic Perfect World

Donator Title

kitty stew

Not bashing your idea in any way at all since I donate as well, but I don't see the point in having a special title because I donated to the server. I've seen several posts that have suggested the same thing in the past and nothing came of it.
that was actually the point of me posting links to identical threads like this, which clearly went over op's head

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
that was actually the point of me posting links to identical threads like this, which clearly went over op's head
Yeah... Like we both pointed out, it's been suggested before. Just nothing became of it or it was ignored.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
1$-499$ - "Never donated" 500$-999$ - Where's my wallet 1000-1499$ - Russians did it. 1500-1999$ - Wife, it wasn't me. 2000$+ - Donated my car.

I like some of these categories LOL.  I too would like extra stats or something (colored title) for people who donate and make the titles account bound.
If stats were added they wouldn't have to be big enough to give donators a great edge over non-donators but be a thank you and acknowledgment  as said earlier.

Maybe a title that twinkles or has some other animation instead of actual stats?

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

zSavX

appreciate you avoiding the argument I put forth, nothing says an idea sucks more than an inability to defend it :)
pretty sure that's the point anyways

but nonetheless, people want gender changes to be free.. how the fk is Agatio supposed to be making money here?

the only reason I'm slightly for the idea is because Agatio needs money for his time, staff, and cost of running the server, and this is a good way to get it

Not bashing your idea in any way at all since I donate as well, but I don't see the point in having a special title because I donated to the server. I've seen several posts that have suggested the same thing in the past and nothing came of it.

Yeah... Like we both pointed out, it's been suggested before. Just nothing became of it or it was ignored.
You posted links to similar threads, 3 of 5 ask for a special item or a special donor privilege.  hmm could that be the reason why they were overlooked? idk
What you did kitty was not pointing out anything but instead bashing indirectly and i'm not avoiding a arguement that you want to propose because there's simply nothing to really argue over. It's been suggested before and it will be suggested numerous times in the future beyond this thread but either +1 or -1 it's that simple anything outside of agreeing or disagreeing is looking for trouble, that's why the 2nd part of your first 2-faced comment i overlooked.

cevans1290

I like some of these categories LOL.  I too would like extra stats or something (colored title) for people who donate and make the titles account bound.
If stats were added they wouldn't have to be big enough to give donators a great edge over non-donators but be a thank you and acknowledgment  as said earlier.

Maybe a title that twinkles or has some other animation instead of actual stats?
Any form of extra stats that are strictly donator would be considered "Pay to win" and is an automatic no.
That's bullshit anyway, towards the people that don't decide to use their own money that can be spent for other things for a few stats and a title.

The title should be bought for points, which is already done (or will be, not sure if is re-added yet) and shouldn't be a title related to donating, can just be an assistance for ingame titles that wouldn't need to be farmed for.

-1 btw

zSavX

I like some of these categories LOL.  I too would like extra stats or something (colored title) for people who donate and make the titles account bound.
If stats were added they wouldn't have to be big enough to give donators a great edge over non-donators but be a thank you and acknowledgment  as said earlier.

Exactly that, a acknowledgment and a thank you.
I think it's okay as long as there are no stat advantages, satisfy the vanity of people and make money money off em, works everywhere else, why not here?

kitty stew

I like some of these categories LOL. I too would like extra stats or something (colored title) for people who donate and make the titles account bound. If stats were added they wouldn't have to be big enough to give donators a great edge over non-donators but be a thank you and acknowledgment as said earlier. Maybe a title that twinkles or has some other animation instead of actual stats?
giving people better stats over non paying players defeats the purpose of it being an F2P game, and why people come here instead of playing PWI

if you want special stats and shit for dishing out money maybe that's the server you should play, I heard they have a wonderful $25k option that gives you tons of free stats and stuff and many advantages over other players as a way of saying thank you (and *** you to the rest)

I think it's okay as long as there are no stat advantages, satisfy the vanity of people and make money money off em, works everywhere else, why not here?
that's exactly what one poster just said, and op just thanked them for the idea LOL

zSavX

Any form of extra stats that are strictly donator would be considered "Pay to win" and is an automatic no.
That's bullshit anyway, towards the people that don't decide to use their own money that can be spent for other things for a few stats and a title.

The title should be bought for points, which is already done (or will be, not sure if is re-added yet) and shouldn't be a title related to donating, can just be an assistance for ingame titles that wouldn't need to be farmed for.

-1 btw
Absolutely not, if i donate and ask for a title that has nothing to do with ingame stuff why should It be bought with points?, you mean to say someone donates 800+ dollars that giving them a title that shows that money is appreciated is a bad thing? are you serious right now? 

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
just cosmetic tho           
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

cevans1290

Absolutely not, if i donate and ask for a title that has nothing to do with ingame stuff why should It be bought with points?, you mean to say someone donates 800+ dollars that giving them a title that shows that money is appreciated is a bad thing? are you serious right now?
was replying to another person but okay ?
points is so that it could be accessible to all lmfao.. he would have to set up another system and personally do it for every ***ing person that donates, instead of the current point system alone which is automated. Too much effort, in my opinion.
I never said being appreciated is a bad thing. You get appreciation in receiving points; it's considered a donation and any reward you get is just that, a reward. A real "donation" would have nothing that you gain for it. Bragging off to others >ha i donated $800+ to this server, you didn't and you're too poor to do so lmfaoo< nah.

zSavX

giving people better stats over non paying players defeats the purpose of it being an F2P game, and why people come here instead of playing PWI

if you want special stats and shit for dishing out money maybe that's the server you should play, I heard they have a wonderful $25k option that gives you tons of free stats and stuff and many advantages over other players as a way of saying thank you (and *** you to the rest)
that's exactly what one poster just said, and op just thanked them for the idea LOL
Lol this bashing is funny man, I mentioned nothing of adding stats in my initial arguement and thus stand by that,  I thanked him btw because that's exactly the message I was trying to send it's not to give anyone leverage over non-donators in any way...it's more so a vanity item and if people feel appreciated more donors will come simple as that. I'm laughing that you keep referring to me as op and are really belitting yourself in such a manner that is quite mundane but eh your bored have fun :) 

kitty stew

Lol this bashing is funny man, I mentioned nothing of adding stats in my initial arguement and thus stand by that, I thanked him btw because that's exactly the message I was trying to send it's not to give anyone leverage over non-donators in any way...it's more so a vanity item and if people feel appreciated more donors will come simple as that. I'm laughing that you keep referring to me as op and are really belitting yourself in such a manner that is quite mundane but eh your bored have fun :)
you're offended by me calling you op? LOL

it's a vanity item if it doesn't add stats

if one wants stats on titles, even in a subtle way, War Avatar titles give them

otherwise, no reason to reiterate my position about non-stat giving titles for those who can't read

zSavX

was replying to another person but okay ?
points is so that it could be accessible to all lmfao.. he would have to set up another system and personally do it for every ***ing person that donates, instead of the current point system alone which is automated. Too much effort, in my opinion.
I never said being appreciated is a bad thing. You get appreciation in receiving points; it's considered a donation and any reward you get is just that, a reward. A real "donation" would have nothing that you gain for it. Bragging off to others >ha i donated $800+ to this server, you didn't and you're too poor to do so lmfaoo< nah.
If you play any other games they have a VIP system, we don't have it here. mostly it's adding stuff along with it such as exp increase more gold from drops etc etc. Just suggested a non impactful way to introduce a VIP system without changing the game.
BTW...He can setup in panel to where you get the title sent in mail just like donation points or can have it auto sent when within your first purchase so miss me with that.

zSavX

GMs can lock this before this turns into a mess