Epic Perfect World

Have more than 8 characters

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

kitty stew

Yeah, it's not as hard as when I first did it long ago, I think you're right on it being easy so o no need to further this thread haha, I guess I just wanted the satisfaction of having all classes on one account.
it's not a bad question tbh

cevans1290

Can't be done, hard-coded I believe
btw this would just mean you can stash more PE and shit, nahh.

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
-1 for implications of daily stuff being spammed even more

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
tm way back on the days was something real pain to do now is a joke you do 12 runs in less than 1 hour ....

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
What original cape farming? I'm talking about the one that gives att lvl +5 one you need Supreme Badges for
Fujin is talking about how to get Supreme Robe before which you need to go 18 runs each from SOT and Abbadon (Sins great days)

kitty stew

Fujin is talking about how to get Supreme Robe before which you need to go 18 runs each from SOT and Abbadon (Sins great days)
no, actually, I'm talking about more like when you had to do trophy modes of:

64 medals in Wraithgate (fb69)
64 medals in Hallucinatory Trench (fb79)
24 Eden (fb89 demon)
24 Brimstone (fb89 sage)
16 Lunar (or Wing Trophy Lunar Glade)
8-24 Aba (or Wing Trophy) ] forget the exact number
8-24 SOT (or Wing Trophy) ] ^--

was around 200 runs total if buying the wing trophies outright (believe Agatio had already removed TM frostcovered city before I started), wife and I were exhausted when we got our first and only capes in early 2013 after like 2 months or so of farming

then it was moved to SOT/Aba only and 24 runs of each (48 total -- might have been changed again at some point) , I remember people in game were so happy the time was cut in less than half to 48 runs, probably a day or two of farming, now down to 12 runs, about 45 mins to 2 hours.. unbelievably fast now

I have 20 accounts with capes, wife has 7, while we got 1 each from the TM in 2012-13, we got like the next 15 or so total from SOT/Aba.. the TM requirements today for cape is just ridiculously short
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2016, 10:56 am by kitty stew