Epic Perfect World

Have more than 8 characters

Is it possible to have more than 8 characters on one account? I maxed out all of my slots and I really want every class geared and playable on one account I'm  just missing BM, Wiz, Ea, and Mystic, I want to be able to account stash back and forth

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
xD             
bb

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
You can't have more than 8 toons on one account. 
You can have 2 accounts and trade among them or send mails in game to second account  with items (they're delivered in 15sec now).

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Or the best thing ever is that you may log a toon from both accounts and just trade the stuff you need to. It's awesome feature in the game that you are allowed to trade.

Just make 2nd account...
You can't have more than 8 toons on one account.
You can have 2 accounts and trade among them or send mails in game to second account  with items (they're delivered in 15sec now).
Thanks I didn't know that, makes things easier ^^

Or the best thing ever is that you may log a toon from both accounts and just trade the stuff you need to. It's awesome feature in the game that you are allowed to trade.

Just make 2nd account...
It's just convenient to play from one account and I hated doing TM for the cape, so that's why this is a suggestion so my lazy ass doesn't have to do that again 

xD            
XDD to you too :D

xDDDD

XDDDDDDDDD to you also :D

kitty stew

Thanks I didn't know that, makes things easier ^^ It's just convenient to play from one account and I hated doing TM for the cape, so that's why this is a suggestion so my lazy ass doesn't have to do that again
you better be talking about the original cape farming

you can literally get 12 runs done and a cape in an hour, compared to the weeks and months it took of runs (hundreds) before
you better be talking about the original cape farming
What original cape farming? I'm talking about the one that gives att lvl +5 one you need Supreme Badges for

kitty stew

What original cape farming? I'm talking about the one that gives att lvl +5 one you need Supreme Badges for
yeah so you're talking about by far the easiest cape to get

1 hour vs weeks/months :tiger-2:

Offline Kia

I highly doubt that the staff is going to change the maximum amount of characters just because you are being lazy and hate TM. Sorry mate.

kitty stew

I highly doubt that the staff is going to change the amount of characters on every account of the server just because you are being lazy and hate TM. Sorry mate.
they couldn't anyways -- hard coded

good news is he just learned of alt accounts

just needs to learn tm for cape is easy and quick as ***
I highly doubt that the staff is going to change the maximum amount of characters just because you are being lazy and hate TM. Sorry mate.
That's why this is a suggestion, no need to stretch your e-penis here mate.
they couldn't anyways -- hard coded

good news is he just learned of alt accounts

just needs to learn tm for cape is easy and quick as ***
Yeah, it's not as hard as when I first did it long ago, I think you're right on it being easy so o no need to further this thread haha, I guess I just wanted the satisfaction of having all classes on one account.
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2016, 10:11 pm by ReasonablyBored