• Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Like there were no cheats on that version too rofl

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
Clearly this game is rly unbalanced atm due to cheaters and sht and that only became a problem when you went to 1.5, pls consider going back to 1.4.6 because it was the perfect version of the game: good gear, good balance, sins weren't brainless, wrs weren't stupid, people were more skilled.
now that has SB with its buff sins cant do much damage on aps they will require to use skills to kill, wrs were never stupid , on 1.4.6 ppl werent even skilled, aps here aps there, now that you need to use skills,u want to rollback so u can aps again.
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2016, 01:36 pm by Kiritsugo

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
                                       this

Offline ★Kera★

• Moderated
  • a7otoh matal3osh
  • this is great, i cant wait, am hungry am about to eat some steak
  • Characters: Best WB
  • Faction: 10 Inches
easy Nerf of sins, wrs patk or pdef gon fix the problem! New patch was needed and people will adapt

Offline ★Kera★

• Moderated
  • a7otoh matal3osh
  • this is great, i cant wait, am hungry am about to eat some steak
  • Characters: Best WB
  • Faction: 10 Inches
BOOST BARBS
no barbs doesn't need boost. If any give back atk levels lost!

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I wish we could.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Yes, please the 12-15 FPS makes me cry.

Offline Powerfully

• Faction: Conflate

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

this stopped all lags for me mass pk wise

Zain

+1 yh LOL with sv wipe would be even better imo

Offline Areashi

• Banned
like you knew anything about them before ur russian friends came to EPW 

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *