Epic Perfect World

Sitting on a mount like a lady...

Offline Callisto

here is another thought i had, when i was running around on my mount wearing a dress... it looked so damn weird.. like my dress cuts my mount in two pieces...

when u actually embrace someone, the female char actually sits in a different position... would it be possible to even change the regular position?

Next Question is, could u make it possible that females can actually embrace females? Same for Guys of course ^^ =)

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i vote yes for the girl on girl action :monkey-50:

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
aww boy and boy?This will look soooo gay
lol vote for this xD

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Well, two females embracing isn't possible, same with two males. Aga has tried it and it doesn't work. But, I would definitely love it if two girls could embrace.

Now, the mount thing, he could probably do.. and I vote yes for that also..

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
When a barb in tiger form embraces a female, she sits side saddle, how difficult would it be to alter the mount coding with the graphic coding for that? I'm not sure, and the question wasnt rhetorical because honestly i dont know, however, if it could be done with a minimum of difficulty, wouldnt it be worth looking into?

Unless the woman is riding a motorcycle, cus that would just be TOO gay. Though on the topic of motorcycles, would it be possible to force a female toom being embraced by a guy ON a motorcycle to ride bitch seat? cus that would just be awesome!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Alessa

Well two women embracing. I would like that. Same with same gender marriage because being straight is just too mainstream...[It'd actually be cool if that happened]

As for the mounts; can't agree more so...

Offline Callisto

it annoyed me on the official server but GMs there rarely listen, thats why i wanted to give it a try here :)

Tali

it annoyed me on the official server but GMs there rarely listen, thats why i wanted to give it a try here :)

The only reason they wouldn't be able to change MM/FF embracing on PWI is because Perfect World Entertainment "rents" the rights to the game client. Wanmei owns  the game, and, of course, homosexuality isn't legal in China, so it wouldn't ever be able to change on official servers.

Here? Might be different, but definitely would be VERY buggy.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
You think?

????????

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
The only reason they wouldn't be able to change MM/FF embracing on PWI is because Perfect World Entertainment "rents" the rights to the game client. Wanmei owns  the game, and, of course, homosexuality isn't legal in China, so it wouldn't ever be able to change on official servers.

Here? Might be different, but definitely would be VERY buggy.

Well, yeah. Aga has tried it on this server, he can do it, but it's glitchy as hell.
What I meant on my previous post. q.q

Tali

Well, yeah. Aga has tried it on this server, he can do it, but it's glitchy as hell.
What I meant on my previous post. q.q

I was more indicating as to why GMs on offical servers wouldn't reply to that request.  :-\

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I was more indicating as to why GMs on offical servers wouldn't reply to that request.  :-\

Homophobes, that's why.

Offline Zaboteur

that "would" be the point right? lol  muaha