Offline Aloha

• Old Player
remove vortex.....  lagging af

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
So :
DB : Need Dex items , have a lot of stuns,mobilize and high dmg .Practically he just stun and hit u so hard
SB: Here is a different story , more bad . Sb hit around 30k+ in a crit . Run and skill , fly and skill , shit and skill . +Retard vortex
Was more better without that 2 classes .
DB pretty much rely on gof
Last Edit: Nov 04, 2016, 10:56 pm by Zay

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
Maining DB since patch: Can confirm you're a glass cannon

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Revert to 1.4.5 / 1.5.1 

thats my thought
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
give us 1.4.1 guys

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
give us 1.4.1 guys
nah this server is anti WR and they can glitch on 1.4.1

kitty stew

nah this server is anti WR and they can glitch on 1.4.1
probably the intent behind the idea

guaranteed plenty of russian programs to help in that manner

these guys dont like russians they just like using russian exploits when it suits them

Offline ★Kera★

• Moderated
  • a7otoh matal3osh
  • this is great, i cant wait, am hungry am about to eat some steak
  • Characters: Best WB
  • Faction: 10 Inches
you noobs are just clueless on how to deal with new classes cause an obvious clear reason, they're new and you're ultimately noobed out

zSavX

you noobs are just clueless on how to deal with new classes cause an obvious clear reason, they're new and you're ultimately noobed out
LOL DB and SB aren't even that hard, once you breakdown the class structure their simple
DB= a Sin/BM, why I say this when experimenting on my db I noticed it offers alot of CC and stunlocking and has high damage like a sin with GoF simply put being like a sin it shares similar disadvantages due to being a light armor class too low hp overall squishy, catch it off guard it takes just as much damage as it can dish out.
SB= I personally haven't played it but from what I saw/took it's a mobile wizard that's it they do high damage 30-50k depending on the gear/debuffs/buffs but just like wizard they are Arcane armor class and take a extreme amount of damage, when fighting them always DPH never APS as you'll be doing 1-3k normals/crits if your lucky.
Thoughts on them, they add something new and old to the game.
The new is well new challenges to overcome and new pvp situations
The old is they're bringing back DPH to the mainstream standpoint again which is good.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
remove them   

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
you sound like a Genji main.

Offline Kathleen

We're just gonna used to it... Give it time and analyze so you can try to defeat it.
Remember: Not every class is perfect

Offline ★Kera★

• Moderated
  • a7otoh matal3osh
  • this is great, i cant wait, am hungry am about to eat some steak
  • Characters: Best WB
  • Faction: 10 Inches
LOL DB and SB aren't even that hard, once you breakdown the class structure their simple
DB= a Sin/BM, why I say this when experimenting on my db I noticed it offers alot of CC and stunlocking and has high damage like a sin with GoF simply put being like a sin it shares similar disadvantages due to being a light armor class too low hp overall squishy, catch it off guard it takes just as much damage as it can dish out.
SB= I personally haven't played it but from what I saw/took it's a mobile wizard that's it they do high damage 30-50k depending on the gear/debuffs/buffs but just like wizard they are Arcane armor class and take a extreme amount of damage, when fighting them always DPH never APS as you'll be doing 1-3k normals/crits if your lucky.
The old is they're bringing back DPH to the mainstream standpoint again which is good.
you clearly missed the point or I didn't clarify that good! I didn't mean how to play em!
I meant how to defeat em! Ppl qqin they are op while they legitimately suck

zSavX

I did say how to beat them though? lol gg

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
My thoughts?