Epic Perfect World

Thoughts on new classes?

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
well this thread is just asking how you find the new classes and what u liike/dont like. Imo i think they are pretty damn op...

Offline Godd

• I am baila
DB has OP locks and DMG(needs reworked on CC/DMG)
SB hits over 20k crits even on a magic class in full def. (needs reworked on dmg)

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
yeah i noticed sbs hit way to hard however dbs can go in the reaper form and deal insane dmg to tank classes, i 1v1ed a db the other day and hit me for 20k gof crits with normal attack or something

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
SB has only 1 combo where you can get hit with 20k dmg if crits (on some poorly geared ppl can hit much higher but who to blame?) other then that its good for kiting, has a skills to AOE immobilize for 2 seconds (lol), no trouble getting sparks, etc
DB on other hand is best kiting class, it can appear and disappear whenever it want, can stun you for 10 seconds where purify weapon nor any other anti-stun pots or genie skill won't work to unstuck you. Has skill to hit you 4-5 times and each of them do  quiat amount of dmg, enough to heirobug you  :) 
just thoughts 

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
I main sin so I wont comment on Db because i can pretty much escape their stun locks easily so no challenge there.

But Sb seems to have a lot more dmg than it should,the class is already nearly unkillable with aps+ they can run and cast,so the insane dmg makes it kinda OP.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
is that a pro Genji?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline SoulerN

• Tyrants
  • Characters: SoulerN
So : 
DB : Need Dex items , have a lot of stuns,mobilize and high dmg .Practically he just stun and hit u so hard
SB: Here is a different story , more bad . Sb hit around 30k+ in a crit . Run and skill , fly and skill , shit and skill . +Retard vortex 
Was more better without that 2 classes .

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
SB has only 1 combo where you can get hit with 20k dmg if crits (on some poorly geared ppl can hit much higher but who to blame?) other then that its good for kiting, has a skills to AOE immobilize for 2 seconds (lol), no trouble getting sparks, etc
DB on other hand is best kiting class, it can appear and disappear whenever it want, can stun you for 10 seconds where purify weapon nor any other anti-stun pots or genie skill won't work to unstuck you. Has skill to hit you 4-5 times and each of them do  quiat amount of dmg, enough to heirobug you  :)
just thoughts
I was full vit all def gear and an SB hit 16k on me they cry about low pdef cuase they love 123ing people what i would suggest is to lower damage and increase pdef
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2016, 12:43 pm by Zay

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Delete DB and nerf SB vortex range/cd

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
Naw delete sb #makepkgreat again

Offline SoulerN

• Tyrants
  • Characters: SoulerN

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
How are you still crying about db when it's heavily nerfed here lmao 

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
How are you still crying about db when it's heavily nerfed here lmao
They cry about it cus its the only thing that can really beat the class that dominates everything else the SB, they want their class on the high seat and everyone else enrfed ??? :rolleyes:
DB: OP stun locks, archer's can't pot and that white wing skill outta this one,  whenever they use that I just use reflect on it. can make venos fox form cd 1 minute, can use bewitch on them, confuses some people. Did I mention lots of stuns? As for defense, its squishy as hell, if 2-3 people target you at once you drop 123, stealth is helpful but useless in NS, umbral stalker is a life saver, it's a good 1 v 1 class but loses advantage quickly in more players targeting you. (Umbral stalker handy in this situation)

SB: Overall, really balanced class from the player point of view, tanky like a white voodoo psy, can push away people and get them lagging with tornado, can run around shooting makes you hard to target and your clone confuses people too, the white reaper form gives you 300% physical defense so it comes handy in moments when more than 1 sin is after you,, that skill that makes people take dmg when they run is so funny, venos would be holy pathing away in fox form and die soon after. 

I like SB a lil better than DB when it comes to survivability