Epic Perfect World

wth is wrong with the spoiled rotten brats???

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
The capsicum to other material ratio at that subway is just wrong, i feel we should stop this injustice immediately. I be in canberra on australia day for partay if want then fren

i got a toga/boozapalooza party to go to on aust. day x.x will be there the whole day jajaja x.x should bring ur toga to canberra, fren.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Tali

stop be so serious this post about national animals of all the lands of earth now take your shit elsewhere pls

brazil's national animal is the macaw

macaw mathafakka

Look at this glorious beast.

Offline Sketchead

This thread was about what it was supposed to be for 2 posts  :-\... I seariously don't get this kinda of people who have a "need" to turn ANYTHING into a pointless stupid and childish argument  >:( -full mad Pile.

Tali

This thread was about what it was supposed to be for 2 posts  :-\... I seariously don't get this kinda of people who have a "need" to turn ANYTHING into a pointless stupid and childish argument  >:( -full mad Pile.

Offline SHINIGAMI

this thread was about complaining about ppl that complain... we got over that by complaining about that... then sum1 else complained about that aswell, for complaining about the complainers that complain about the original complainers...

soo STOP COMPLAINING ! about not complaining anymore...

Offline Dazbro

i got a toga/boozapalooza party to go to on aust. day x.x will be there the whole day jajaja x.x should bring ur toga to canberra, fren.

kk i good at toga

The national animals of australia are the kangaroo and the emu look at these glorious animals

Offline Sketchead

on a somewhat more interesting note I just noticed theres a lil cat thingye besides dilli on ur sign wtf with that?  ???

Tali

kk i good at toga

The national animals of australia are the kangaroo and the emu look at these glorious animals

go away with ur kangadollars back to the paddock in bungydory

macawwwwwwwww

Offline Dazbro

on a somewhat more interesting note I just noticed theres a lil cat thingye besides dilli on ur sign wtf with that?  ???

The dalmation is the national animal of croatia look at this amazing specimens

Tali

it's a macaw national bird of brazil cimerios logo

national macaw of cimerios

Offline SHINIGAMI

Here's how you feed the national animal of australia. ... SHINIGAMI's Kangaroo feeding 101

Offline Sketchead

thats fcked up tali  :'(

Tali

Here's how you feed the national animal of australia. ... SHINIGAMI's Kangaroo feedind 101

did u make it into kangadollars so u can see stank in bungydory

Offline Dazbro

The national animal of russia is the bear look at this beauty !

Tali

thats fcked up tali  :'(

sir pls