Epic Perfect World

wth is wrong with the spoiled rotten brats???

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
every day now, someone starts a new thread complaining about a gear item, skill or whatever being op or sub par, or trying to create imbalance on this server -- which, up to now, is working smoothly - by continuously whining until the devs/gms give in - i sure hope they won't give up tho and have the courage to tell the whiners that they can try and create their own servers and see if they can keep it going.

or tell them once and for all to learn how to play/gear their toons before they start complaining.

:rolleyes:
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline lkits

• Characters: Journyy
  • Faction: All i need is Ditzy
i feel that, any calss can be "OP" if u know how to play it, ;D if you are geting killed all the time i guess that means u dont know what your doing aye?
<3 Brianna <3

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
ty for stating the obvious..

have the courage to tell the whiners that they can try and create their own servers and see if they can keep it going.

are you sayign our Dev/GMs aren't courageous ? o.o by default that's referring to them as cowards... 

anyways.. very productive thread.  :normal-42:  ...

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Hiratana

anyways.. very productive thread.  :normal-42:  ...

This. Besides... doesn't complaining about the complainers seem a bit redundant to you? Or is it just me?

Offline Dazbro

Whinging about people who complain. Nice. Go harder scrub.

Offline SHINIGAMI

This. Besides... doesn't complaining about the complainers seem a bit redundant to you? Or is it just me?

i'm just bored at uni...

so i'm complaining about the people that complain about others complaining and now, your complaining about me complaining about people complaining about others complaining.

:normal-16:

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso

i think he's tired of being on the bottom of the complaint ladder :monkey-2:

Offline Dazbro

i'm just bored at uni...

so i'm complaining about the people that complain about others complaining.

:normal-16:
JAJAJAJA SUBWAY

Offline SHINIGAMI

JAJAJAJA SUBWAY

COME TO UNI U HOE, WE GO SUBWAY SO I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM ASIANS FLOODING MY SUB WITH CAPSICUMS!

Offline Dazbro

COME TO UNI U HOE, WE GO SUBWAY SO I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM ASIANS FLOODING MY SUB WITH CAPSICUMS!

The capsicum to other material ratio at that subway is just wrong, i feel we should stop this injustice immediately. I be in canberra on australia day for partay if want then fren

Tali

The capsicum to other material ratio at that subway is just wrong, i feel we should stop this injustice immediately. I be in canberra on australia day for partay if want then fren

50 kliks to bungydory

Offline Dazbro

:shocked:
50 kliks to bungydory

I WALK FIFTAY MAYLEZ TO GIT SOME MAPLE SYRAP FROM MY BEAVER AND MOOSE FRANS

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
it may seem like a lot of people are complaining, but one person may have a valid point. yes, the gm's don't do a lot of stuff that people ask because they feel that it will imbalance the gameplay. but once in awhile someone may point out something that the gm's may not have thought of. like the idea about he staying logged in to gain rewards. agatio saw something someone mentioned about the event boutique, and from what i saw, kind of bumped that up on the "to do" list, but the idea fro gaining rewards from being logged in was scrapped.
its a catch-22 with this. the gm's make the server, but its the players who MAKE the server. without the gm's there would be no server for the players to play, but without the players, there would be no server for the gm's to run.
by people making suggestions, it may spark the creative process for the gm's, whether for the idea suggested, or maybe give the gm's a idea how to go about something else. it's called brainstorming.

Tali

:shocked:
I WALK FIFTAY MAYLEZ TO GIT SOME MAPLE SYRAP FROM MY BEAVER AND MOOSE FRANS

the beaver is glorious national animal of canada, staymad pinoy bears

Offline Dazbro

it may seem like a lot of people are complaining, but one person may have a valid point. yes, the gm's don't do a lot of stuff that people ask because they feel that it will imbalance the gameplay. but once in awhile someone may point out something that the gm's may not have thought of. like the idea about he staying logged in to gain rewards. agatio saw something someone mentioned about the event boutique, and from what i saw, kind of bumped that up on the "to do" list, but the idea fro gaining rewards from being logged in was scrapped.
its a catch-22 with this. the gm's make the server, but its the players who MAKE the server. without the gm's there would be no server for the players to play, but without the players, there would be no server for the gm's to run.
by people making suggestions, it may spark the creative process for the gm's, whether for the idea suggested, or maybe give the gm's a idea how to go about something else. it's called brainstorming.

stop be so serious this post about national animals of all the lands of earth now take your shit elsewhere pls