Increase cloak evasion?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Oh man, their icons are prettier!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Tali

Oh man, their icons are prettier!

Ikr? The pay 2 play is nicer by far.
Too bad we get the f2p client.  >:(

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
In terms of tideborns being OP/unbalanced...yes, it's obvious that they are.

World2 (the pay 2 play version) has completely redone the tideborn skillset.

But this doesn't mean that other classes are worthless compared to them.
Now, let's keep this topic civil, shall we?  :-\

(and no, there is no way we can get these skillsets, it's a different version from ours.)

I am being quite civil =p

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
? Sin's have a skill to freaking evade magic attacks name one other class in the game that can do that

care to share, what skill is that?  :-[
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
In terms of tideborns being OP/unbalanced...yes, it's obvious that they are.

World2 (the pay 2 play version) has completely redone the tideborn skillset.

Psychic:

Assassin:

But this doesn't mean that other classes are worthless compared to them.
Now, let's keep this topic civil, shall we?  :-\

(and no, there is no way we can get these skillsets, it's a different version from ours.)
  just to be cool we can always change the skill icons.  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Focused Mind.
thanks  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
I also like the sin's new buttrape icon the guy behind him in black is just smiling lawl.

Offline Zaboteur

just to be cool we can always change the skill icons.  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

lol nice idea definatly changin the icons.. but lol   HAVE FUN on relearning all the skills and remembering them quickly lol. as in what picture does what..lol that would suck hard at  first..

on the "focused mind" part... the DEMON version is only 25% witch doesnt happen often, and considering every magic class in the game here on this server is almost insta cast.. it doesnt even get cast, your more viable then when using tidal protection for the fail50% status effect defence... witch mind you is also useless vs a psy considering every other swing retardedly puts you into silence or stun regardless if the demon version is cast or not witch ill add for you tidal AND focused both add each others defences in a lower grade when demon on both sides.. and casting either does nothing when they can get 5 casts out in 3 seconds... your lucky  if 1 of those hits gets saved to 1 damage and no status effect, the rest are definatly going to hit.  and not to mention just becuase sin gets so much chi dont mean it cant be taken away with demon powers or even genie skills, ive seen people doing this before, witch i dont see anymore either, people are just trying to get the most POWER out of there chara and they dont put none of the other good skills in.. i could use AD for everything like i said ealier, but on a melee class you cant just put up a full mag genie and think your going to win, not only is that illogical, but a genie just for AD? what fun is that... sin goto do AD at LEAST once in a mage fight or its dun. and after the  first use you have nothing, not on any good melee genie, and good i mean with a good mixture of power and defence, not just all one way. any mage fight... mages need AD for ONE person.. the sin, (i havent ever seen a mage vs mage use AD before but i could be missing it everyday)...and now that we have just about 0 damage on the sin at 3.33 base becuase of that waste to str for the heavy they dont even need it at all, and were just to slow going full dex. but mages becuase of the skill sets they use in the genie to power up mage skills dont need the str on that genie either and can use a fast regening genie with alot of vit to use AD more then once in a battle, yea instead of hittin that one extra damage modifier mr mage.. hit AD instead.. yea i know goes on how ya do your genie, but in the general idea everyone with a mage goes for fast recovering genies and melees usually got the power genies.. but here everyones trying to get the power genies, and it makes me feel like thats a good reason effecting why alot of people think the sin is OP, and about the BM's.. they can stunlock just as good if not better than a sin can, there stuns and seals cost alot less chi to cast and are alot less countdown then a sins stuns and seals, if i remember what i saw correctly, and also the BM has 2 run mods aswell just as a sin does. if you completely level the run skill to 10, then the BM gets the EXACT same skill as the sin does, theres is called something else but the icon and the stats it gives and the length of time it lasts is exactly that of maze steps demon version, so there should be no issues on being able to evade a sins stuns on a bm all the same.

YEA WIPE THEM TEARS!! :) i love makin yall read. lol

GOING THE OTHER WAY,  dont get confused yet..

but mages becuase of the skill sets they use in the genie to power up mage skills dont need the str on that genie either and can use a fast regening genie with alot of vit to use AD more then once in a battle, yea instead of hittin that one extra damage modifier mr mage.. hit AD instead.. yea i know goes on how ya do your genie, but in the general idea everyone with a mage goes for fast recovering genies and melees usually got the power genies.. but here everyones trying to get the power genies, and it makes me feel like thats a good reason effecting why alot of people think the sin is OP

IF they may  have tryed to go full power mages before the aps was removed on the genies.. maybe then it wouldnt have seemed the sin was so OP becuase after the first seal that landed on that sin,  the next 2 hits would be dramatically powerful and just laid the sin on the ground becuase your insta cast and dont even need to time anything since the sin cant do anything for 5 seconds. mages can get how many casts out in 5 seconds here on this server? ya know? i mean seriously they  dont even need the skill  that allows that to happen 1 cast a seconds lol, your that fast in the gear you start out with just about after adding 4 accesories... in the like 130 gear..
im forced to say if u took a 150 wizard right now <in starter gear all but weapon 150> vs a sin 150 <fully geared aps build or dex as both damages were changed ripping out aps>... and if that wizard didnt get oneshot he could win that battle easily with his genie and morai skills EASILY. even if that sin sparked to get 5 ap WITH spark damage.. first swing is insta tele away from the sin, useless waist of spark there already. that tells you that sin is gunna be jumpin all over the place chasing a charm retick every 10 seconds.. that  wizard will go back and forth from you hittin him makin him tele  to him doing it himself, then ull hittem again to proc and then his jump again.. until the sin is dead, becuase nomatter what that will proc and take ANY stun away that wizard had on him, so saying shadow teleport does any good is a useless story. as it is now a wizard needs 0 genie help to survive.. all they need now is a power genie. so of course they will think its all good now and balanced, becuase its so easy for them, they can just stand there and hit 2 buttons.. attack and tele while the sin does the other tele for them lol. and never ever be stuned or silenced ever ever ever, becuase that proc's so much. now how fair is that truthfully to the sin class (or any melee class for THAT matter). even WITH all the morai skills.. witch ones help that .. i dont see any... doesnt matter if u finally stop him in his tracks, first swing u do is a proc away from you. you cant even build a power genie to killem, then u got no defence for the length of time it takes to even get to him finally... its a no win argument it seems, but the mages got the better completely. they did before but they didnt have all them skills before either, that they do now.. at least not the ones that complained about the sins being OP.
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2013, 07:33 pm by Zaboteur

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Couldn't resist.

Anyways, I would like to throw a challenge out to ya.  Make a wizard.  Try to get insta-cast on them.  (I heard that -85% is the cap, I dunno if that's without demon spark/buffs, but yeah)  Then go out and PK with this mage.  Against a sin.  Insta-cast or not, that wizard will have several of their attacks evaded.  You say that demon version of Focused only has 25% (and also adds tidal to them as well), that's 25% more than what any other class has.  Also, a wizzie takes a shit ton of skill to play, especially against your kind.  It's not all about distance shrinking and the like (although it is one of their defense skills--what? You expect them to let you wail on them?  *** that noise.).

Also a sin can gain more than what can be taken away.  I don't know anyone who can use Mo Zun's Taunt properly (or can time it properly) or use chi siphon to make a sin completely unable to gain chi.  Furthermore, Mo Zun's Taunt only takes away 50 chi (?)  Doesn't a sin have a skill that gives 50 chi upon cast?  Name escapes me at the moment (Tackling Slash?), but, and this is not to offend any sin--just remember one bad apple spoils the bunch, a lot of sins I see out there is wait in stealth, spark, stun, auto attack, maybe throw an occult ice out there because that's such an awesome skill that can't be countered [/sarcasm], kill then poof again.  And even a 3.33 base sin can do loads of damage.

Oh, and I'd like to say that wizzies, regardless of pdef (they have a crapton of it) can still die.  They wear paper for armor.  A strategically placed stun lock (does anyone do that anymore?) while anti-stuns (in the form of pills/genies because they don't have an innate antistun) are on cooldown is a mage's bane.

My eyes need adjusting again, so be back later.

Stay Classy.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Couldn't resist.

That lady seriously thought people were BBQing at 3 am. .__. All she wanted was a sprite.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
That lady seriously thought people were BBQing at 3 am. .__. All she wanted was a sprite.

People sometimes do BBQ at 3am.  I remember there being a shop near me that grilled jerk chicken at 3am.

Funny how things work out, all she had to say was that and she became an overnight celebrity...

why can't the rest of us be that lucky?

Stay Classy.