Epic Perfect World

Makeover Scroll Cooldown

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
How long does it take for the makeover scrolls to cooldown? It seems to take FOREVER lol, is it possible to shorten the time? :x
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
-_- i agree shorten the tyme i think its 20mins or something we should be able to use em instantly

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
why do you need it that quickly? if you think you're gonna be using it that much, maybe save some of the settings you have, and then create another set up. or if you're asking peoples opinions, just have two characters there at once, and just swap back and forth.
not saying they shouldn't decrease the cool down time, i just don't understand why one would need it so often

Offline quincy

• 100% Snuggler
  • Faction: Forever Alone :(
You can just create another character -> modify/customize it on there till you're happy with it -> save the preset -> get on your main -> click on that saved preset and Voila

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think it's close to 1 hour, which even if you can make another char and save the preset, is still absolutely ridiculous.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
You can just create another character -> modify/customize it on there till you're happy with it -> save the preset -> get on your main -> click on that saved preset and Voila

This is probably your best bet, guys. :3

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
accidents happen kay? LOL
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Dazbro

I think it's close to 1 hour, which even if you can make another char and save the preset, is still absolutely ridiculous.

I dont think its THAT much of a big deal to be honest. It could be fixed but it sure as hell isn't "absolutely ridiculous".

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
It is kinda.  30 minutes would've sufficed, an hour is punishment for ***ing something small up.  I had this issue with one of my chars the other day--missed something and wanted to fix it, went to buy another scroll only to find out that I couldn't use it for another hour.  I got it fixed eventually, after saving the preset and all, but yeah...30 minutes is good.

Stay Classy.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
It is kinda.  30 minutes would've sufficed, an hour is punishment for ***ing something small up.  I had this issue with one of my chars the other day--missed something and wanted to fix it, went to buy another scroll only to find out that I couldn't use it for another hour.  I got it fixed eventually, after saving the preset and all, but yeah...30 minutes is good.

I'm pretty sure it's already 30 mins cd.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
It seemed longer to me, like 1 hour.  I dunno anymore, I only used them for .ini editing and I remember having to wait longer than 30 minutes.

It could be that I was switching back and forth between chars.

Stay Classy.

Tali

I always always always save the preset and make a new character to adjust. It's soo much simpler when you can log out and edit the preset and relog rather than wait for a CD.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I was a nub D: I honestly didn't know how to do that stuff then I just played around with it for a few hours.  I know that I can do that now and save myself the torture though xD

Stay Classy.

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
Well na... tah... tah... tah... NO COMMENT lmfao xD