Epic Perfect World

Not So Lucky StormBringer

Offline Asharai Tsuchigumo

• AsharaiTsuchi
  • Characters: Asharai, AsharaiTsuchi
  • Faction: Deadly$in Leader
arms pumping at my sides running through archosaur trying to reach the gates of west archo. i done started trouble once more within the chat commons and yet again another KOS was placed on my head...what did i do this time? well lets just say. i have a big mouth. the mob was close behind but i kept on running. seeing daggers flying around me these sins have no aim what so ever. one arrow slit  my cheek.

" got da** it!" i can hear a archer cursing behind me.

i cringed. that was too close for my liking. my heart racing. i could fly away but then i couldn't duck behind anything glancing behind myself 

" holy sh**!" i hollered. seeing a sin was dead behind me with four duskblade and two seekers. they wanted that bounty and badly. i ran faster as i could. yea i could just stop and attack..but, heck no it will be stun lock and death for me if i stop. running faster i dashed through some of the shops trying to get away. flying was not an option. looking forward a  barbarian was there. he swung his axe. i slid on the rock as fast as he swung his axe we over my head i slide getting him as fast as i could. perfect time for me to leave my scythe with the darn blacksmith. how long does it take for him to add my shards to my weapon anyway? running faster my legs felt like jello. cutting through more ships i decided to hide in the cut. jumping behind old moldy wagons and barrels. this would have to do for now.
" I'm the unclaimed Uchiha yet Im the strongest one there is"