Epic Perfect World

Wondering if I should play again

I haven't played PW since I was a GM on a server before as the new classes started to come into play. I was thinking of playing again....is it something I can catch up with fast? I am also looking for a good friendly player/GM based server with the least amount of drama going on. I know it will always be there though lol. So...I decided to ask for opinions :) ty in advance

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Well in terms of drama you will find a lot of that here. Simply cause the players get bored of the game and try to compensate that with trashtalk.
Other than that its really nice here, ofc there are nice ppl on here too and GMs are mostly friendly hehe. As for catching up im sure you will be able to, for most of us the new classes are new too so we are just trying to adapt as well. Dont worry about that ;). You will need some time to farm your gear to be ready for bigger pks but if you are motivared that should be fast too. Its worth giving a try for sure, gl if you decide to.

kitty stew

with the least amount of drama going on

on the internet.. in an mmorpg?

good luck
LOL trust me I know....some just have 10 times more then others....

Opulence

I haven't played PW since I was a GM on a server before as the new classes started to come into play. I was thinking of playing again....is it something I can catch up with fast? I am also looking for a good friendly player/GM based server with the least amount of drama going on. I know it will always be there though lol. So...I decided to ask for opinions :) ty in advance
The world chat & forums blow up every day but this doesn't mean you need to directly take part in the drama. I don't feel as though this should defer you from trying out this server. The staff & community are helpful, and the amount of time it takes to gear up is pretty average (not too fast or slow).

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
tbh u won't get drama if u dont look for it, I personally haven't had any in months

as for friendly people, there are plenty  ^-^

kitty stew

LOL trust me I know....some just have 10 times more then others....
from an outside perspective (I've spent most of my time in EPW in a guild with just my wife and I, although I've also spent quite a bit of time years ago in top guilds.. or rather I should say "we" since we both were in them) the tryhard guilds are the most obvious source of it

though there are some others

just use drama to your amusement, rather than being caught up in it.. something I learned to do like two decades ago

also I noticed that even though it's an MMO the game is more fun when you can enjoy it alone.. the more you rely on others here for fun the likelihood of being pulled into their garbage increases exponentially

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
RIP
The drama isn't that bad and like Rin said you won't get any unless you look for it.
(:
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2016, 05:20 am by -𝓐

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
with the least amount of drama going on.
Ton of drama happen everyday ingame and also forum , that's why i only play when gm update new content such as : new class, fashion, fly and pet.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Well like you were already told, there is no such thing as drama-free server. I have been on this server since 2012 although I have tried many others as well but to me epw has always suited the best. This server is well ran (although right now it's kinda mess) with above average GM's. Depending what is your poison you will find a large variety of guilds. And you will catch up really fast I am sure :)

Drama is something you can choose to take part on or stay away from. 95% of times I keep worldchat closed and open it only if I am looking something to buy or if there is actually an interesting drama going on :P
Awesome ty all so much. One last question...when I download the game, do I need to download the patch that is there as well?

Offline LordStorm

• Characters: LordStorm
  • Faction: whats a faction?
no you down need to download the patch....I didn't anyway
Fear The Reaper

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Well, even if you wanted to, the server is down.  :))

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Awesome ty all so much. One last question...when I download the game, do I need to download the patch that is there as well?
You need to download the client and the client will patch itself.
DOWNLOAD ECLIPSE CLIENT

Offline Sachiya

• Old Player
  • Your Mind Is A Powerful Thing.
  • Characters: Sachii
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
If u done dl pm me in Ingame i will sponsor :)