Epic Perfect World

Heavenfall Temple

Offline ReAM

a little suggestion to remove some rounds or make them faster in Heavenfall Temple:
1. Repair energy tower
2. Challange of the protectow (tower defense where moobs walking on line)
3. Eliminate 100 inviders (run on orbs and moobs appears)
maybe i missed some more but i suggest to make them faster, for exampls:
1. Repair energy tower - just need one of (dragon, imp, fruit) to repair it not 3742562783+
2. Challange of the protectow (tower defense where moobs walking on line) - just make boss spawn only after u kill that orb on the center
3. Eliminate 100 inviders (run on orbs and moobs appears) - just make one orb and all moobs appears when you step on it, or at least 2-3 not 10or sth

its just becomming so annoying to waist about 15minutes on those rooms (if any fail tren again waist time) and yes i know its one week and then reset but those rooms so annoying thet you just don't want to play them again

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
HT is already easy as it is, if not super easy. Although I do find the one with waves a bit bothersome but it's not so bad, and the one with 100 mobs is easy. Just run over 10 orbs and kite to avoid damage/stun, once you've counted 10 orbs, aoe the mobs and voila.

Ps. Holy Path/Leaps are your best friends. 

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Ht is fine tbh the only prob for me is the final reward only a title + a weapon reskin token is not that good. Idk at least make the title change each week  :tiger-41:

Opulence

a little suggestion to remove some rounds or make them faster in Heavenfall Temple:
1. Repair energy tower
2. Challange of the protectow (tower defense where moobs walking on line)
3. Eliminate 100 inviders (run on orbs and moobs appears)
maybe i missed some more but i suggest to make them faster, for exampls:
1. Repair energy tower - just need one of (dragon, imp, fruit) to repair it not 3742562783+
2. Challange of the protectow (tower defense where moobs walking on line) - just make boss spawn only after u kill that orb on the center
3. Eliminate 100 inviders (run on orbs and moobs appears) - just make one orb and all moobs appears when you step on it, or at least 2-3 not 10or sth

its just becomming so annoying to waist about 15minutes on those rooms (if any fail tren again waist time) and yes i know its one week and then reset but those rooms so annoying thet you just don't want to play them again
No it's fine the way it is. Once you've gone through HT once you become familiar with what to do.
1. It's tedious and annoying. But shouldn't take more than 3-4 minutes. Just aim at the required mob closest to the tower. It will take 8 times to power the tower I believe.
2. I think this is the worst level. If you upgrade all the sages (or whatever they are called), the mobs die within the first few anyways. So you can end up going afk until 5:20~ minutes in when the boss spawns.
3. I suggest tanking multiple mobs at once if you can. Use holy path etc., and just run into multiple orbs. Obviously at the last petal I don't suggest doing that. But for like 1-4 I was at least doing 50 mobs at once. Depends on your class though, but I don't think this should take more than 3-5 minutes on average.

tl;dr no level should be taking more than 6-7 minutes if you are effectively using your class.

Ht is fine tbh the only prob for me is the final reward only a title + a weapon reskin token is not that good. Idk at least make the title change each week  :tiger-41:
Yea I wish the end reward is a bit better. I don't mind getting the tokens but no point getting title on same toon, gm won't change it every week either ... its not that important.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Ht is fine tbh the only prob for me is the final reward only a title + a weapon reskin token is not that good. Idk at least make the title change each week  :tiger-41:
+1, last reward is a bit disappointing. I'd even appreciate pe or any material over reskin/same title.

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I agree about the final reward being enhanced, making rooms easier is not that necessary in my opinion, though.

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid
All you need is Patience. That's it!  :P

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
I agree about the final reward being enhanced, making rooms easier is not that necessary in my opinion, though.

He only wants to get rewards on the way he wants it :) Making him a person with lack of patience :3 This game should be enjoyed :)  :tiger-45: :tiger-37:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
The rooms don't need to be easier, especially not some of these suggestions. 
The reward I feel should be adjusted. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
The rooms are plenty easy. +1 to better reward.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I remember when I did this for fun.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I remember when I did this for fun.
Was it really that fun? 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Yeah. (:
Was it really necessary to edit that and make it "fancy?"

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Was it really necessary to edit that and make it "fancy?"

Absofreakinglutely (:.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.