Epic Perfect World

Bring back the old monthly reward for attendance

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
I managed to click check-in on alts for October and everywhere I have star in that month in month list. That means I need to make ss on all alts to get reward? Noone got rewardon October so I don't get how we could lie to get 'double reward' if noone got first one. 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I managed to click check-in on alts for October and everywhere I have star in that month in month list. That means I need to make ss on all alts to get reward? Noone got rewardon October so I don't get how we could lie to get 'double reward' if noone got first one.

no the ss of the star won't matter cos that's what I had too, it had to be done before november

and yeah my guess is that practically no one got their reward since server was still crashing around that time

I am thankful as hell half of my toons didn't bug for October's checkins

if I had one toon and it bugged like that and they decided I wasn't gonna get reward for October or annual, I'd totally delete my toons and not return

bug as in unable to accept rewards?

kitty stew

no the ss of the star won't matter cos that's what I had too, it had to be done before november and yeah my guess is that practically no one got their reward since server was still crashing around that time bug as in unable to accept rewards?
some of my toons were literally bugged out of the attendance

the game didn't recognize, or deleted, X amount of their checkins (as in, deleted several days worth of checkins or flat out didnt recognize any checkins/notes used).. make no sense given the checkins had worked completely on the other half, and given the pattern I log them in every time, there is absolutely zero consistency --- one sidenote is, there was a number of things I had done in-game, from hones, to trials, etc. that the game didn't recognize during the times server was crashing like hell, nothing big enough to complain about but certainly something I believe should be considered on toons who wind up having every month perfect but October for obvious reasons

but the other funny thing is, even those who didn't bug and had their October attendance, they never got the reward (the reward thing was greyed out or did nothing).. when I did topic in helpdesk regarding this a GM sent me monthly reward only to my toons that bugged and didn't get October attendance (in screenshots they had every month prior plus dozens of notes, along with SS of all the toons who didn't bug and had all the attendance for every month thus far) rather than all of them or those who clearly didn't bug

anyways, the October NPC reward (ironridges, horn, sutras, boots) is hardly what concerns me.. what concerns me is:

- the NPC annual reward (don't even know what the NPC annual reward is, but since half my toons are bugged they wouldn't be able to get it unless fixed)
- the GM event reward, aka title(s) and whatever else for those who had perfect annual attendance
Last Edit: Nov 28, 2016, 07:59 am by kitty stew

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
This month I've missed only 3 days due to a travel, and when I was back, more 2 days from a week ago were unchecked and now gonna miss attendance bc of a game bug!?!?! Is  this fair??? :-\ :-[ :'(

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
no the ss of the star won't matter cos that's what I had too, it had to be done before november

and yeah my guess is that practically no one got their reward since server was still crashing around that time

bug as in unable to accept rewards?
Yes it was bugged cause on 1st of November though I had perfect attendance on lot of toons for October I wasn't able to collect the rewards cause there wasn't even the god damn npc anywhere lel. So I honestly don't know how someone could claim they have got their rewards on October since it was bugged and therefore impossible for anyone to get them. So if GM's say that they are again talking about something they clearly have no idea on.
So if Agatio or any of the GM's read this...do think again cause you know none was able to get the October rewards. I can SS my army of alts and their perfect attendance is't no a problem.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
some of my toons were literally bugged out of the attendance

the game didn't recognize, or deleted, X amount of their checkins (as in, deleted several days worth of checkins or flat out didnt recognize any checkins/notes used).. make no sense given the checkins had worked completely on the other half, and given the pattern I log them in every time, there is absolutely zero consistency --- one sidenote is, there was a number of things I had done in-game, from hones, to trials, etc. that the game didn't recognize during the times server was crashing like hell, nothing big enough to complain about but certainly something I believe should be considered on toons who wind up having every month perfect but October for obvious reasons

but the other funny thing is, even those who didn't bug and had their October attendance, they never got the reward (the reward thing was greyed out or did nothing).. when I did topic in helpdesk regarding this a GM sent me monthly reward only to my toons that bugged and didn't get October attendance (in screenshots they had every month prior plus dozens of notes, along with SS of all the toons who didn't bug and had all the attendance for every month thus far) rather than all of them or those who clearly didn't bug

anyways, the October NPC reward (ironridges, horn, sutras, boots) is hardly what concerns me.. what concerns me is:

- the NPC annual reward (don't even know what the NPC annual reward is, but since half my toons are bugged they wouldn't be able to get it unless fixed)
- the GM event reward, aka title(s) and whatever else for those who had perfect annual attendance

oh so I wasn't crazy then.  I did have perfect attendance for october, but the button for receiving the reward never filled in and let me get it.  I just never said anything cos I wasn't sure if I wasn't remembering things right (and I wasn't sure if I'd been trying to get it on the wrong day).  seems I'm not the only one tho

Yes it was bugged cause on 1st of November though I had perfect attendance on lot of toons for October I wasn't able to collect the rewards cause there wasn't even the god damn npc anywhere lel. So I honestly don't know how someone could claim they have got their rewards on October since it was bugged and therefore impossible for anyone to get them. So if GM's say that they are again talking about something they clearly have no idea on.
So if Agatio or any of the GM's read this...do think again cause you know none was able to get the October rewards. I can SS my army of alts and their perfect attendance is't no a problem.

I'm pretty sure the npc was just moved, not that it wasn't there at all (I could be wrong, I've never had the chance to need yet anyway)

I think the gms' approach to this is silly: give everyone nothing just because there's a chance someone will get double

but I can't find myself caring anymore I barely log and I've just been waiting until the end of the year to stop logging entirely, though it might be sooner, depending

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
would be nice if Agatio found a "fix" for more fill ins before end of month :(

kitty stew

oh so I wasn't crazy then. I did have perfect attendance for october, but the button for receiving the reward never filled in and let me get it. I just never said anything cos I wasn't sure if I wasn't remembering things right (and I wasn't sure if I'd been trying to get it on the wrong day). seems I'm not the only one tho I'm pretty sure the npc was just moved, not that it wasn't there at all (I could be wrong, I've never had the chance to need yet anyway) I think the gms' approach to this is silly: give everyone nothing just because there's a chance someone will get double but I can't find myself caring anymore I barely log and I've just been waiting until the end of the year to stop logging entirely, though it might be sooner, depending
the npc was moved by that mirror thing where the NE archo skill trainers were

no that wasn't the problem, it's that there was no reward for checkins, whether it be for those who bugged and weren't given perfect attendance, or those who even did -- like Hugh I tried to get reward

I know this because given I used horns, for example, I kept good track of how many horns people had -- and just to be more specific, up until the end of October I had only 8 toons who had perfect attendance through the year (had one month of 70+ toons but said *** doing this many alts every day for a year), because of that bug it's down to 4.. and they'll certainly have November and December barring any more server *** ups.

After this year though with all these issues there's a snowballs chance in hell I do this next year

edit: Oh, and I agree completely with the bold -- of all the times for GMs to approach this with a clinical mindset like we're in a court room, better to simply make amends for an extraordinary mistake clearly server side, even if it was caused by idiot Russian players
Last Edit: Nov 28, 2016, 03:50 pm by kitty stew

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
the npc was moved by that mirror thing where the NE archo skill trainers were

no that wasn't the problem, it's that there was no reward for checkins, whether it be for those who bugged and weren't given perfect attendance, or those who even did -- like Hugh I tried to get reward

I know this because given I used horns, for example, I kept good track of how many horns people had -- and just to be more specific, up until the end of October I had only 8 toons who had perfect attendance through the year (had one month of 70+ toons but said *** doing this many alts every day for a year), because of that bug it's down to 4.. and they'll certainly have November and December barring any more server *** ups.

After this year though with all these issues there's a snowballs chance in hell I do this next year

edit: Oh, and I agree completely with the bold -- of all the times for GMs to approach this with a clinical mindset like we're in a court room, better to simply make amends for an extraordinary mistake clearly server side, even if it was caused by idiot Russian players
Ah alright didn't know the npc location was changed. Well regardless when the month changed there wasn't even the claim button active so you could get the montly reward token you give to the npc. And as usual, no GM or Agatio responding to this thread whatsoever. 15 Ridgeknives, 1 horn, 3 Event Tokens are guarded like Fort Knox it seems lmao