Bring back the old monthly reward for attendance

kitty stew

me too gn my duskblade has all X's pls change

just kidding

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
me too gn my duskblade has all X's pls change
*** off. Not all of us were able to login during the 5 minute intervals that the server was ***ing up.

kitty stew

*** off. Not all of us were able to login during the 5 minute intervals that the server was ***ing up.
better luck next year :tiger-35:

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
http://prntscr.com/dbepc1
 GM why i cant fill in missing days? pls answer this is important. Ty.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
http://prntscr.com/dbepc1
 GM why i cant fill in missing days? pls answer this is important. Ty.
There's a limit to how many days you can fill now. In the screenshot it says you have 0 days left within your limit. (Used them all)
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
+1 there were days which Ive checked in and shown up now as if I didnt check in. Need to fix this pls

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
it would be nice if we could use more fill in

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
it would be nice if we could use more fill in
I think this is currently being investigated, Agatio is trying to find if he could change the number of days you can use absent notes on. It was an unintended change that came with Eclipse.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Ok what about the October rewards that none of us received? Will we get them?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I think this is currently being investigated, Agatio is trying to find if he could change the number of days you can use absent notes on. It was an unintended change that came with Eclipse.
i c ty :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ok what about the October rewards that none of us received? Will we get them?

apparently we were supposed to send ss's of the completed october check-in before the beginning of november

they won't take them afterward because it means people could be getting double rewards  :-X

so yeah you won't get them

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
apparently we were supposed to send ss's of the completed october check-in before the beginning of november

they won't take them afterward because it means people could be getting double rewards  :-X

so yeah you won't get them
lol am I apparently supposed to see that thread somewhere where it was said to take the SS before the beginning of november? The damn server wasn't even up long enough to take SS back then :D

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol am I apparently supposed to see that thread somewhere where it was said to take the SS before the beginning of november? The damn server wasn't even up long enough to take SS back then :D

yeah I never knew about this either until it was too late

I mentioned both of those things to gms when I sent ss's for rewards but it didn't seem to matter because there was a possibility I was lying to them to get extra rewards

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
yeah I never knew about this either until it was too late

I mentioned both of those things to gms when I sent ss's for rewards but it didn't seem to matter because there was a possibility I was lying to them to get extra rewards
Same thing happened here  :(

kitty stew

yeah I never knew about this either until it was too late I mentioned both of those things to gms when I sent ss's for rewards but it didn't seem to matter because there was a possibility I was lying to them to get extra rewards
I am thankful as hell half of my toons didn't bug for October's checkins

if I had one toon and it bugged like that and they decided I wasn't gonna get reward for October or annual, I'd totally delete my toons and not return