Epic Perfect World

Forum Signatures

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
talkin to u ace

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
well I'll work on your tomorrow Mars. Too late for doing another right now and got some other work to do for this art contest.

Offline MarsSun

okay cool np ty  :)
idk how you would like me to be more specific ace than saying "make if more fabulous than chowder's signature" :O

Offline Nevyn

Ace, if you would be kind enough to make your own forum then you can sell your work there. This was meant to be a display gallery and it's got a little off topic.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!
Man, you guys make some sick stuff! Awesome!

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
Nevyn, not doing forum signatures. Doing MarsSun's and MAYBE Studs and that's it, no more. Not looking to do this regularly, far too busy to keep up with the requests.

Offline Nevyn

Another i just did
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2013, 04:35 pm by Nevyn

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
Last one, not doing one for you Stud because I know exactly what would be more awesome then Chowders but there is not way I'll spend 3 hours drawing that for you, or anyone else really.
MarsSun, here you go hope you like it, if not, oh well.

Offline MarsSun

Tysm my facebook friends love it lol :)

Offline Nevyn

Another I made last night

I have had a few people message me now asking for signatures. I dont mind doing one or two for people just drop me a message with details. However I would like you to please take into account my following rules:

1. I wont make signatures stupid sizes. 400x200 is the max I will go, ideally Your signature will be 400x150. This is the way I am used to designing, I dont do it to piss people off Its hard to make a signature with too much 'Empty space'

2. As a general rule I dont use in game pictures If they are taken in low quality. This is because of sharp edges, usually I am expected to 'extract' that image and put it onto a background. This is extremely difficult to do and looks too artificial, Ill only use in game pictures taken in high res and If you are happy with the background its already on.

3. Payement is not necessary. I will never ask for in game or real life money, however any donations are always welcome if you are happy with my work.

4. One for all: Just because my work is free doesnt mean ill make you 20 of them. Everyone gets 1, and only one unless i'm on a design spree and I cant chosse between the work, in which case you will receive all.

5. I cant guarentee to make your signature in time and in some cases at all. Depending on whats happening with real life I may not be able to get around it.

6. I may not be able to use your theme. Some of the themes that people give are not acheiveable by me. I am not a professional and I have my limits so please work with me to find some common ground.

Feel free to leave me a personal message on my forum profile.

Thanks
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2013, 10:40 am by Nevyn

150 Sage Assasin

ironplayer12

Damn i need  a better Signature :/

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
  • Characters: Dubby DubDub DubbyXIV DuBTiGeR
All those signatures are great Question: Did you photoshop or google them? :o

Offline KidGoku

WOw you are a great talent

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I posted some old signatures here before, but it seems they were removed..

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru