Epic Perfect World

back down for me and my friends btw

Offline ultralady

• Patience isn't always a virtue when you have to handle morons
yes that one
i believe when they open forums to see whats up thats the first thing they will look at since its related  ^-^
That's the thing  people wont always realize that is what the current issue is at this precise moment  as it is  dated 3 days ago for some people :) but all in all when people do ask they don't deserve people being rude and bad mannered just bad attitude is what is not needed many people left because of that issue amongst other things :)

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
That's the thing  people wont always realize that is what the current issue is at this precise moment  as it is  dated 3 days ago for some people :) but all in all when people do ask they don't deserve people being rude and bad mannered just bad attitude is what is not needed many people left because of that issue amongst other things :)
thats only towards people who start off with attitude, saying things like 'good job agatio' 'learn how to run your server' etc etc, and slight annoyances towards people who post that they can't log in every 2 hours or so
patience is a virtue

Offline ultralady

thats only towards people who start off with attitude, saying things like 'good job agatio' 'learn how to run your server' etc etc, and slight annoyances towards people who post that they can't log in every 2 hours or so
patience is a virtue
I totally agree.. people  could ask decently without any bad attitude its unwarranted

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
patience is a virtue
This is life for some people, be gentle.  :-[
❤️

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
#tobeyou

Isn't it past your bedtime, Little One? 

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Isn't it past your bedtime, Little One?
Says you, big one.

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

kitty stew

That's the thing people wont always realize that is what the current issue is at this precise moment as it is dated 3 days ago for some people :) but all in all when people do ask they don't deserve people being rude and bad mannered just bad attitude is what is not needed many people left because of that issue amongst other things :)
you didn't ask for anything (nice backpedal to now play the victim card), I updated the thread on my own because unlike you I can read internet forums and I pay attention.. if you didn't know where it came from you could have always just clicked the quote or asked but instead you wanted to act all smarmy like you know more than everyone else and it backfired

better luck next time :tiger-36:

Offline ultralady

you didn't ask for anything (nice backpedal to now play the victim card), I updated the thread on my own because unlike you I can read internet forums and I pay attention.. if you didn't know where it came from you could have always just clicked the quote or asked but instead you wanted to act all smarmy like you know more than everyone else and it backfired

better luck next time :tiger-36:
sorry its back firing on you  i did ask a question and obviously you cant read or something or are just a self opinionated but  then some people are just plain ignorant and i quote my post  thanks miss know all and like i stated that information is out dated  3 days ago for some of us who did read and hence asked instead when the  servers will be up but of course you deem to  know it all
"
Hello can you please let us know when servers will be up please... i have tried everything and  nothing happens... i logged to main screen to change  my character appearance and  wow  suddenly no server...
it has taken all day just to get the game up and running :(  Many thanks "
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2016, 02:24 am by ultralady

kitty stew

sorry its back firing on you i did ask a question and obviously you cant read or something or are just a self opinionated but then some people are just plain ignorant and i quote my post thanks miss know all " Hello can you please let us know when servers will be up please... i have tried everything and nothing happens... i logged to main screen to change my character appearance and wow suddenly no server... it has taken all day just to get the game up and running :( Many thanks "
lemme guess this was also a response to you

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=39762.msg593577#msg593577

you know since you're the center of the world and all

wasn't updating one of the many threads that's about the server being down (no, this thread is about you)

other people were nicer to your dumb posts showing you that you clearly can't read worth a crap, I'm just calling it as it is because I flat out don't care

here's a shovel dig as far as you like

Last Edit: Nov 01, 2016, 02:28 am by kitty stew

Offline ultralady

awww tut tut  diddums sounds like a little child having a tantrum

kitty stew

awww tut tut diddums sounds like a little child having a tantrum
says the person arguing with everyone trying to correct her for her own inability to read words.. project much?  :tiger-2:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Alright that's enough, from now on just keep discussion of the current server issues here, thanks.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion