• Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Hopefully we won't end up with 1.5.1 again lul

Offline ultralady

• Patience isn't always a virtue when you have to handle morons
   Some Q/A: 
* Issue is unrelated to the database and your characters, and therefore it won't affect your toons and items 
* Problem is caused by game service file which turned out to be not fully compatible with the rest of the files needed for server to work 
* This is a problem that all the 1.5.3 private servers can face eventually 
* The file is currently being fixed and we are doing our best to resolve it as soon as possible

That was issued 30th October (actually 2 days ago for me now )and still wouldn't mean anyone new  would know what is happening today unfortunately as there has  been no fresh update as to what is happening today ... i think not many people will take notice of that post as it is deemed as an old post now

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
  Some Q/A:
* Issue is unrelated to the database and your characters, and therefore it won't affect your toons and items
* Problem is caused by game service file which turned out to be not fully compatible with the rest of the files needed for server to work
* This is a problem that all the 1.5.3 private servers can face eventually
* The file is currently being fixed and we are doing our best to resolve it as soon as possible

That was issued 30th October (actually 2 days ago for me now )and still wouldn't mean anyone new  would know what is happening today unfortunately as there has  been no fresh update as to what is happening today ... i think not many people will take notice of that post as it is deemed as an old post now

he added that part to his post a few minutes ago...

kitty stew

Some Q/A:  * Issue is unrelated to the database and your characters, and therefore it won't affect your toons and items * Problem is caused by game service file which turned out to be not fully compatible with the rest of the files needed for server to work * This is a problem that all the 1.5.3 private servers can face eventually * The file is currently being fixed and we are doing our best to resolve it as soon as possible That was issued 30th October (actually 2 days ago for me now )and still wouldn't mean anyone new would know what is happening today unfortunately as there has been no fresh update as to what is happening today ... i think not many people will take notice of that post as it is deemed as an old post now
you don't read every well do you

Last Edit: Today at 07:06:51 pm by Agatio

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Hopefully we won't end up with 1.5.1 again lul
hope we do lul

Offline ultralady

you don't read every well do you

Last Edit: Today at 07:06:51 pm by Agatio
I read very well thank You considering i just copy and pasted the whole subject and it is indeed dated oct 30th 2016  as i stated
Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2016, 09:45 pmSome Q & A:

* This is a problem that all the 1.5.3 private servers can face eventually if they reach certain amount of players

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I read very well thank You considering i just copy and pasted the whole subject and it is indeed dated oct 30th 2016  as i stated
Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2016, 09:45 pmSome Q & A:

* This is a problem that all the 1.5.3 private servers can face eventually if they reach certain amount of players
yes, but he edited it and added that to it, look http://prntscr.com/d1hygm

Offline ultralady

yes, but he edited it and added that to it, look http://prntscr.com/d1hygm
well no offence it still does not  alter anything.. new people and people coming back to the game will always end up looking under support and  there is nothing listed by agatio or any gm about this issue full stop...... and support is always where anyone goes to see what is going on with game issues.Thanks

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
well no offence it still does not  alter anything.. new people and people coming back to the game will always end up looking under support and  there is nothing listed by agatio or any gm about this issue full stop...... and support is always where anyone goes to see what is going on with game issues.Thanks
well its the second post on the 'Issue' topic thats on the homepage, basically the first thing u see

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
hope we do lul
nah either 1.4.4 or 1.5.3 for me... 1.5.1 has nothing new and is broken as well so

Offline Miseus

• Alamat/Prominent
  • 이 글을 읽으면 당신이 좋다는 뜻입니다
  • Characters: AnyClass
  • Faction: Alamat
not sure if everyone has this issue but nice job agatio
can you please fix this shit lol..
Please Fix it :((
Agatio please :((
나는 모든 Alamat 선수를 사랑한다

Offline ultralady

well its the second post on the 'Issue' topic thats on the homepage, basically the first thing u see
i assume you mean this that's also dated 30th october?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
i assume you mean this that's also dated 30th october?
yes that one
i believe when they open forums to see whats up thats the first thing they will look at since its related  ^-^