Epic Perfect World

Casanova and Cynix. I am proud to know you two remedial gais. xD

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Simple joke between facmates turned into dickmeasuring...

-shakes head and backs away slowly...-

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Jynn

You don't get to quote me, Failbait. Your ass is not on skype.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
You don't get to quote me, Failbait. Your ass is not on skype.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
NoHomo is pretty much a family we all might be different color age and from all around the world be we take care of each other and have fun at the same time NoHomo for life <3

:normal-2:

Offline Spadey/Habs

Last Edit: Jan 22, 2013, 07:26 am by Spadey/Habs

Offline necroangel

actually come to find out NoHomo has the most kurupt officer core iv ever seen and not to mention they treat there member unfairly well damn they had me fooled for a long time u hope more people relise the dirty under belly of that faction and relies its not what it seems and on that not sorry labs now seeing what they really are make u seem not so much of an ass

well not all NH is bad but the bad ones are some of the ones with the power so yeah :; i feel like a fool for being so loyal and defending them

dickroman

actually come to find out NoHomo has the most kurupt officer core iv ever seen and not to mention they treat there member unfairly well damn they had me fooled for a long time u hope more people relise the dirty under belly of that faction and relies its not what it seems and on that not sorry labs now seeing what they really are make u seem not so much of an ass

well not all NH is bad but the bad ones are some of the ones with the power so yeah :; i feel like a fool for being so loyal and defending them

dudnt u  say NH is like a family?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

es ok meng. :)

and u have very little idea regarding this :S , i was director for 7 months.. worked pretty hard on that fac. to get it up to the top, i wouldn't have left all that behind all of a sudden like that for no reason...  but hey, those reasons dun matter or have any weights on em, when u got about 200 ppl following 1 pothead like blind bats o.o ..

anyways.. am done on this thread, tc .. .. :)
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2013, 10:20 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline necroangel

es ok meng. :)

and u have very little idea regarding this :S , i was director for 7 months.. worked pretty hard on that fac. to get it up to the top, i wouldn't have left all that behind all of a sudden like that for no reason...  but hey, those reasons dun matter or have any weights on em, when u got about 200 ppl following 1 pothead like blind bats o.o ..

anyways.. am done on this thread, tc .. .. :)

Yep same here i take back alot stuff iv said defending NH they really are no better than any other faction   dont get me wrong there not all bad but i for one will not be going back :)

Tali

In other news, even my wife has the disease.  :-[

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Areashi: Welcome all
Areashi has left the game
Tali: WELCOME BACK AREASHI!

Tali

Areashi: Welcome all
Areashi has left the game
Tali: WELCOME BACK AREASHI!

I'm just a nice guy like that

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I'm just a nice guy like that
Lol, you're not Daystalk.
#belowthebeltcuss.

Tali

Lol, you're not Daystalk.
#belowthebeltcuss.

How dare you.

Welp, time to start some needless tl;dr drama then!

Offline Méme

• Kanye

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru