Epic Perfect World

Bored People in Here lmao

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
what you have against bronze people?
nothing rly, love to carry them (carry them, drop from 2200 to 1600  :normal-19: :normal-19: :normal-19: :normal-19: )

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
nothing rly, love to carry them (carry them, drop from 2200 to 1600  :normal-19: :normal-19: :normal-19: :normal-19: )
the anger is real

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
hmm i see lol
Literally one of the best RPG's that has came out in recent gaming history (respectively)

Definitely worth buying the special edition if you're into games like that.

It's also the heaviest modded game of all time, and you can pretty much have anything you want.

Last Edit: Oct 31, 2016, 12:18 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

kitty stew

in Skyrim I just like trolling cities, will drop some shit on the ground and watch people fight over it

or lure aggressive bandits or mobs near others and watch big cluster*** fights while I eat a invis pot and let them do my work for me while I chill

or pickpocket a frenzy potion into the inventory of some douchebag like Aerin and watch his crush, 5 guards and the entire town kill him, his crush then runs around the city like like 5 times all distraught and locks herself in her house afterwards

entertainment AI

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Literally one of the best RPG's that has came out in recent gaming history (respectively)

Definitely worth buying the special edition if you're into games like that.

It's also the heaviest modded game of all time, and you can pretty much have anything you want.
For strict research purposes and in the name of science, where can I find said website to play said game?
ya'll are really bored asf without epic huh? XD go listen to music, watch a movie or Anime, play other games or something then get off the internet man LOL
I kinda drove over here today just to get on for the first time in a few months to send art rewards and nope. Right after I logged in everything went to crap.   :police:

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
I kinda drove over here today just to get on for the first time in a few months to send art rewards and nope. Right after I logged in everything went to crap.   :police:

So your the cause of this ;) >:(

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
For strict research purposes and in the name of science, where can I find said website to play said game?
It's bought on Steam, for $40 for the remaster, $10 for the original (that nobody is playing anymore)

I kinda drove over here today

kek
So your the cause of this ;) >:(
I did nothing.  :(
Also not sure what Josh is keking about, sorry that I have a productive real life? :rolleyes:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

kitty stew

I did nothing. :(
Also not sure what Josh is keking about, sorry that I have a productive real life? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I'm enjoying the money and benefits at work too much. Get to buy myself lots of nice random shit I don't really need and take Aiden on trips you know.  :'(

Ain't got time for no games

art hoarde

kitty stew

Unfortunately I'm enjoying the money and benefits at work too much. Get to buy myself lots of nice random shit I don't really need and take Aiden on trips you know. :'(
Ain't got time for no games
take him(?) to skyrim where he can be culturally enriched

take him(?) to skyrim where he can be culturally enriched

I don't want my son to end up like you guys.  :rolleyes:

art hoarde

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao