Epic Perfect World

0FKGiven playing with the big boys - Mass pk vs Tyrants/Conflate

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
First half of the pk i was on barb, sadly did not record but was us chasing tyrants and russia down. Tyrants had less at that time.

When i switched to wiz I started recording, here is UNCUT and UNCOVERED clip (from what i recorded). Tyrants brought too many for russia and us at end but wont blame them, thats pk. Enjoy:

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
First half of the pk i was on barb, sadly did not record but was us chasing tyrants and russia down. Tyrants had less at that time.

When i switched to wiz I started recording, here is UNCUT and UNCOVERED clip (from what i recorded). Tyrants brought too many for russia and us at end but wont blame them, thats pk. Enjoy:

I mean we were the core being focused lol 
Even when we started mass with only 1 squad we were still being focused by both

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Very nice video flor we need to make bre sing barbie girl on discord

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I mean we were the core being focused lol
Even when we started mass with only 1 squad we were still being focused by both
Not really, the half of pk that wasn't recorded previously we were constantly sandwiched by Conflate and Tyrants. Pk was good on all sides, no need to play victim.

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran

Nice vid, even if the last song made me want to come to Spain irl with a baseball bat :c

Good job 0fkers :normal-48:

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Funny pk thx boss  :police:

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
lol easy tyrants lose again

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Not really, the half of pk that wasn't recorded previously we were constantly sandwiched by Conflate and Tyrants. Pk was good on all sides, no need to play victim.
+1 that, at start was tyrants behind us the whole time. But as said so is pk, wont complain.

He will in next TW i heard O:-)

Nice vid, even if the last song made me want to come to Spain irl with a baseball bat :c

Good job 0fkers :normal-48:
Sounds as if we wouldnt fck....
Thx a lot,  and the last song was suggested by you if im not wrong >:(

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Which should happen somewhere around never.

Offline SofiaBundari

• Characters: NurfedYou, MrsDoll

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
nice video , the fps drop was real :(

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
lol easy tyrants lose again
We won pk lol he didnt record the rest of it
Ill upload the parts they didnt(including them getting wiped by my signet from behind literally 30seconds after(hence why most disappeared they took sog behind)

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Ill upload the parts they didnt(including them getting wiped by my signet from behind literally 30seconds after(hence why most disappeared they took sog behind)
I tried explaining you in an objective way but if you gonna come to make drama up here im just gonna have gm removing all your comments dude. There is literally no cut in this video. All that is missing is the fist half of the video (tyrants running behind us while we chase russia) and the last sig where russia had already szd and tyrants had brought too many so we obviously got wiped.  Yes tyrants won pk but its not about who won right now. Enough said i hope. Its not that hard admitting some1 else doing a good job too lol.

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
rofl talking like anyone care XDDD nice loss bro

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I tried explaining you in an objective way but if you gonna come to make drama up here im just gonna have gm removing all your comments dude. There is literally no cut in this video. All that is missing is the fist half of the video (tyrants running behind us while we chase russia) and the last sig where russia had already szd and tyrants had brought too many so we obviously got wiped.  Yes tyrants won pk but its not about who won right now. Enough said i hope. Its not that hard admitting some1 else doing a good job too lol.
Don't even bother explaining to em. lol

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked