Epic Perfect World

Agatio give us st

kitty stew

Trophymode, bh, ns crystals Arent fun. Boring as fk
some other game then

compensation... wouldn't complain about 2x since you still have to farm your own shit but giving people free stuff because shit happens.. ***ing entitled libtards

Deejay

Idiots are acting like there isn't ways to get the same amount of ST, more actually. Asking for free ST and such...Plus NW isn't all that fun either. On top of that only the 1st and 2nd place nations get a decent amount of ST. If you're in a losing nation you get laughable amount. Other ways are much more efficient.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
The thirst for ST is real

I rather have 2x than ST
+1.  but wont happen.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2016, 10:03 pm by Moogle

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
ya good luck with that, i have played this server for 5+ years and NEVER been compensated for NW glitches.
How the *** have you been playing for 5? It came out in 2012.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Idiots are acting like there isn't ways to get the same amount of ST, more actually. Asking for free ST and such...Plus NW isn't all that fun either. On top of that only the 1st and 2nd place nations get a decent amount of ST. If you're in a losing nation you get laughable amount. Other ways are much more efficient.
It may not be fun to you, but to others it is.
Its great because we can combine pve and pvp
If you do good you can still earn 700 st even in last place nation(my cata barb did)
(600 on ea in last place nation)
Ill be one of those people that always say this regardless of what the circumstances are: git gud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
How the *** have you been playing for 5? It came out in 2012.
Stfu
Ive been born and molded into this game and server before it even existed
Dont judge me

Deejay

It may not be fun to you, but to others it is.
Its great because we can combine pve and pvp
If you do good you can still earn 700 st even in last place nation(my cata barb did)
(600 on ea in last place nation)
Ill be one of those people that always say this regardless of what the circumstances are: git gud
You would need a very high amount of personal points to pull that many st in last place nation. Most don't achieve this lol

kitty stew

You would need a very high amount of personal points to pull that many st in last place nation. Most don't achieve this lol
if I recall correctly this guy says he gets 50k points during NW with "a lot of fighting" (paraphrasing)

love to see proof of it, otherwise presumed exaggeration

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Most arent good players/afk a lot/ go to empty maps rather than big pk maps(not a bad thing because it helps the nation win empty maps but bad because nation gets locked/low credits)

kitty stew

Most arent good players/afk a lot/ go to empty maps rather than big pk maps(not a bad thing because it helps the nation win empty maps but bad because nation gets locked/low credits)
empty maps get you a lot of points, especially if you're outnumbered by a lot, or if in an empty crystal battle

LOL

Deejay

if I recall correctly this guy says he gets 50k points during NW with "a lot of fighting" (paraphrasing)

love to see proof of it, otherwise presumed exaggeration
Same, highest I've ever pulled is like 25-30k as a sin, that's while completing objectives of the land as well.

kitty stew

Same, highest I've ever pulled is like 25-30k as a sin
I've pulled 35k but that was in the days of map hopping with my wife.. but spending time fighting (when high numbered battles take forever, the battles this guy says he gets his high scores in, and you're capped at 2100 points per battle), not a snowballs chance in hell

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
Same, highest I've ever pulled is like 25-30k as a sin, that's while completing objectives of the land as well.
I get 18k+ as support ep. ):
Probably the highest I've gotten is 23k

Deejay

I've pulled 35k but that was in the days of map hopping with my wife.. but spending time fighting (when high numbered battles take forever, the battles this guy says he gets his high scores in, and you're capped at 2100 points per battle), not a snowballs chance in hell
I've never really tried the map hopping thing
I get 18k+ as support ep. ):
Probably the highest I've gotten is 23k

I'm that loser who goes into empty maps and completes the objectives ):

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩