Epic Perfect World

start up music

Offline zentopia

guys anyone knows wich file is the start up music i'd like to remove it  its very loud and i wana get rid of it if its possible ty

Offline Hiratana

You can just turn off background music in the options either in game or with the launcher.
I strongly just recommend doing this..

But, if you really insist of deleting that file, just go to:

C:\Program Files\Epic Perfect World\element\music

The opening theme is theme a, I believe. However, I haven't done this myself, so I can't guarantee the result. The launcher might even automatically fix the file, I'm not sure. Agatio would be the one to ask about that.

Good luck!

Offline Zaboteur

ill hgelp u with this i  changed my  whole music grid for this game

Offline SwagDolphin

• Dolphins
  • It's k, it happens to everyone sometimes
If you dislike the music just drag whatever song you want into that folder and rename it the same exact place you want.

ex: theme a -> (drag song of choice the the folder) -> rename your song to theme a -> rename and replace file [yes]

Hope that helps but as a reminder. Changing the whole folder is time consuming, sometimes tracks will get mixed up and you lose track of which one goes where.

Good luck and happy playing
IGN: Superjelly - BM

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... except land sharks..

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
If you dislike the music just drag whatever song you want into that folder and rename it the same exact place you want.

ex: theme a -> (drag song of choice the the folder) -> rename your song to theme a -> rename and replace file [yes]

Hope that helps but as a reminder. Changing the whole folder is time consuming, sometimes tracks will get mixed up and you lose track of which one goes where.

Good luck and happy playing

nice... i'm gonna try this out
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x