Epic Perfect World

Skills description

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Not really, it's an end game SB, and you still can't convince me it deals physical dmg, by the fact that it deals magic damage.
I would never believe that you play a stormbringer :(

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
I would never believe that you play a stormbringer :(
SAME, i bet he never tested, or if he did, was offline mode LOL

Offline 一个枫叶

• Master Tactician
  • Glory Textbook
  • Characters: iamsobad
  • Faction: Wildfire
SAME, i bet he never tested, or if he did, was offline mode LOL
>.> I did test an EA ate 154k crit and another SB took 9k crit. Get yo assumptions somewhere else.
Battle Veteran.

Offline Ravish

>.> I did test an EA ate 154k crit and another SB took 9k crit. Get yo assumptions somewhere else.
Such a wonderful story, glad it is not real.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I really think you're spewing nonsense. I oneshot most AA with 3t supercell. First cast will deal the fullest damage, if you're lucky to get a crit good on you. If you happen to use your second cast. It'll only deal half the damage as the first. Second cast is rather pointless, if you can use it as a kill shot. Why not. P.S. Archer defenses are generally weak physically and magically. So yah :)

Offline 一个枫叶

• Master Tactician
  • Glory Textbook
Such a wonderful story, glad it is not real.
Alright I'm bound to bet my 15k ec I've been saving.
Battle Veteran.

Offline Ravish

Alright I'm bound to bet my 15k ec I've been saving.

Offline 一个枫叶

• Master Tactician
  • Glory Textbook

http://i64.tinypic.com/156s65i.jpg  I mean no other AA class took as much right ? And they're supposed to have less Phys def than LA.
Battle Veteran.

Offline Ravish

http://i64.tinypic.com/156s65i.jpg  I mean no other AA class took as much right ? And they're supposed to have less Phys def than LA.
You are not right, just accept it. >:(

Offline 一个枫叶

• Master Tactician
  • Glory Textbook
You are not right, just accept it. >:(
Whatever, if it let's ya peeps sleep. I'ma go vape some.
Battle Veteran.

Offline Panda

• Game Master
  • Bear Noises
http://i64.tinypic.com/156s65i.jpg  I mean no other AA class took as much right ? And they're supposed to have less Phys def than LA.
Since the LA class was fighting a Stormbringer, they were probably wearing magic ornaments, which would give them less physical AND less magical defense than an AA class.

I've personally tested it using a Stormbringer with a level 1 weapon (to eliminate magic attack differences) against myself. Once with tiger form (+pdef), and once with no rings and standing (my rings had no other defensive stats aside from pdef), and it most definitely deals part physical damage with 3T.

Rules  |  Guides  |  Helpdesk  |  User Panel  |  Common Issues

cevans1290

Since the LA class was fighting a Stormbringer, they were probably wearing magic ornaments, which would give them less physical AND less magical defense than an AA class.

I've personally tested it using a Stormbringer with a level 1 weapon (to eliminate magic attack differences) against myself. Once with tiger form (+pdef), and once with no rings and standing (my rings had no other defensive stats aside from pdef), and it most definitely deals part physical damage with 3T.
did i say u could speak alt

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It's most definitely physical damage. I didn't even have to read the thread to know that, ever since the descent patch PW has had a boner for their new gameplay mechanics i.e soulforce (physical) damage that bypasses defense levels. i.e = Absorb Soul.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if if they tagged that onto a stormbringer skill, considering they practically copy/pasted and reskinned half the mystic skills for this class-merger. 

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Do i hear a nerf sb thread ongoing?