Epic Perfect World

Dragon Child Event

Offline Anjani

It's almost 2 weeks, and I just want to know, will Dragon Scale Event start again soon? How about the factions tht registered during the 2 weeks cooldown and aren't listed yet? I just want to know and maybe some1 else want 2 know too. Thx
go under the dragonchild event thread.... look up you're faction..... there's the date you last did it next to your factions name..... count two weeks from then..... that's when you can do the event again..... you're welcome :>

Offline Anjani

go under the dragonchild event thread.... look up you're faction..... there's the date you last did it next to your factions name..... count two weeks from then..... that's when you can do the event again..... you're welcome :>

Thx, but It didn't answer my question yet  :sad:
My faction registered 5 days ago, n I wanna know, can we participate or not? And my faction is older than several factions tht could participate this event. This is confused me ._.
Thx, but It didn't answer my question yet  :sad:
My faction registered 5 days ago, n I wanna know, can we participate or not? And my faction is older than several factions tht could participate this event. This is confused me ._.
if you meet the requirements of the event then your faction should be able to partake in the event when ever a gm is online :O but it's best to get an answer directly from them. i suggest sending them a pm instead of making a thread about it in the future

Offline Anjani