Epic Perfect World

Patch v52

Offline Gtar_God

Trololol

I wonder how many ppl will quit now that they cant use their alt psys for psy buffs in PK battles. I know theres many ppl who rely on psy buffs to play their class xD
"Life without music would be a mistake"

While I can somewhat agree with the whole one trick pony for all classes thing, I somewhat cannot either. As a BM, I personally can say that my tankyness against magical classes is not due to me having 42 Def lvls with my R8 weapon on, but because my gear stacks on Reduc Mag Dmg % which I've always found to be as effective as Def lvls. I do the same for Physical classes with Reduc Phys Dmg %. I can see why every other class is like "Stack on that Atk/Def lvl!" But really, removing it or even reducing it on every classes R8 would make a BM a little worse than it already is, considering we already have ways to reduce dmg pretty greatly against magical classes mixed between our "OP" marrow and the effetcs on R8, if you remove or lessen the Atk lvls that you already have, it'll just make it even harder to do damage to us.

having played BM for 3-4 years on archo server i can honestly say it is THE most balanced class in this game (and the most boring to play >.<) and though yes a well played BM can kill ANY class in a 1v1 it is not going around and face rolling them without 5 seconds of the match. it actually requires skills and timing to get that kill. same goes for BMs in mass PK or TW. it requires skill and good judgement as to who to focus and when to just zone people out (and even when to HF).

that said BMs have always been that has the most flexibility with its builds due to having its marrows

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If you miss the channeling, go dragon. Not everything is about attack and defense levels.

I play  a dragon geared venomancer, I kill r8r players just fine. Though I do have to admit, dragon players tend to be easier targets.
If you miss the channeling, go dragon. Not everything is about attack and defense levels.

I play  a dragon geared venomancer, I kill r8r players just fine. Though I do have to admit, dragon players tend to be easier targets.

i honestly tried to do just dragon gear on my wizard once i got back into epic but the fact was I couldn't output enough damage to make a difference (even with the fast channeling) and not only that but everyone was hitting me like a truck.

and fyi I'm maining my psychic atm and i probably won't go back to my wizard so this isn't me flamming about everything else is op im just comparing between the magic classes and I do see an unbalance between them.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't see any flaming anywhere nor did I accuse you of doing so.

I don't know a lot about dragon wizards but them being pretty much extinct says enough about how much of a difference it makes to go r8r. Being veno having channeling is important so I keep using dragon, I have yet to meet the r8r veno that can beat me. On the other hand r8r venos do survive a lot more from physical classes so it has its advantages as well.

I very much dislike attack and defense levels. It pretty much forces everyone to up them to approximately equal levels to not get rolled. They also benefit some classes way more than others, generally the classes that already had an advantage.  PWE added them in mass to allow cashshoppers to dominate all those who didn't have the similar gear and altough its more balanced here I preferred the way it was before they were introduced. When they are limitted to max ~30 ish it's not too big of a deal but it's possible to stack them to close to 100 on either one, too much IMO. Let alone psychics who can stack them to well above 100.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
If you're gonna change the mystic dont change the damage D: I love hitting hard, I have no chance of winning without it.
I don't see any flaming anywhere nor did I accuse you of doing so.

I don't know a lot about dragon wizards but them being pretty much extinct says enough about how much of a difference it makes to go r8r. Being veno having channeling is important so I keep using dragon, I have yet to meet the r8r veno that can beat me. On the other hand r8r venos do survive a lot more from physical classes so it has its advantages as well.

I very much dislike attack and defense levels. It pretty much forces everyone to up them to approximately equal levels to not get rolled. They also benefit some classes way more than others, generally the classes that already had an advantage.  PWE added them in mass to allow cashshoppers to dominate all those who didn't have the similar gear and altough its more balanced here I preferred the way it was before they were introduced. When they are limitted to max ~30 ish it's not too big of a deal but it's possible to stack them to close to 100 on either one, too much IMO. Let alone psychics who can stack them to well above 100.

yep i completely agree and the att/def level. it killed normal pwi and imo its slowly killing epw. the reason i personally dislike att and def level is because of the huge gap it has between those that have it and those that don't. it literally gets to the point where gear out weighs skills and that's never good.

I know for a fact that wizards HAVE to pretty much get R8 to be remotely useful while other classes can get away with dragon just fine (BMs, Barbs, and veno's [according to you, cuz i honestly have no clue about venos except that i hate pking against them and love them when they're with me])

If you're gonna change the mystic dont change the damage D: I love hitting hard, I have no chance of winning without it.

I think mystics do their roles perfectly.... which is to kill psychics :<

*which i hate cuz i'm a psychic QQ*

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Veno's too :X, wood defense buff and absorb soul scare me :<
Veno's too :X, wood defense buff and absorb soul scare me :<

I honestly don't know why more people don't play venos..... they're sooooo useful to have and hurt like holy hell :<

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Because they take skill to play. People here will rather spend on R8R, Dragonchild and Warsong, then romp around going OP OP OP and QQ when they die to a bigger noob with better gear.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?
Because they take skill to play. People here will rather spend on R8R, Dragonchild and Warsong, then romp around going OP OP OP and QQ when they die to a bigger noob with better gear.

lol as someone who gave up on playing a wizard for a psychic..... i completely agree XD

psychic's require little to no skill to play......................... that said i don't blame the players for playing these classes because it'snot their fault that they're OP, its the people that made them that are to blame :X

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Out of curiosity, Eriphenio are you demon or sage? I play a demon HA veno, and one thing I think that build needs is infinite patience hahaha
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm sage, one of the few it seems. I tried out HA as well, it's fun but just not really viable, it's like trying to pk in 140 gear against 150's.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
No most venos are sage here, because of all the defense lvls and attack lvls, waiting for ironwood doesn't go down well...Demon is fun for group pks though, ironwood a barb and his hp drops to 0 in a few secs from a BM/Sin hahaha, especially with more purges and pretty much permanent amp. I'll still rather have sage fox form and amp though...
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer