Epic Perfect World

AE/AM/Metal PK server...lag

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
All I can say is *** the lag really. Takes all the fun from mass pk but I guess that's what you get when you mass with a toaster :) Was fun seeing Conflate around again. When Apo arrived and fps dropped to 1 it was time to say thanks but no thanks. Thank you for the fun and Happy Halloween!

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
OoOoooOoo tero, nice vid of pk though and yep i get 3fps :<

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
Holy shit, in the beginning you were SO close to finding our RG sig, we were just out of mini map range South of the Hill leading to Lost LOL. Good video man, I enjoyed the Halloween theme :)
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2016, 03:26 pm by ᏨᏲᖇḭຮ

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
ni
c
e

vi
de

You disconnected from the server.

o

Welcome to Eclipse!
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Im gIad to see that im not the onIy one Iagging this much , i've been pIaying with '' show important pIayers within in range '' it kinda heIps aIot.. you just have to get used to it 
I aIso change sometimes to simpIe modeIs just to make sure when enemies are and where i don't have to go to get kiIIed 
Nice video ^-^

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Good video Tero xD  :police:

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
OoOoooOoo tero, nice vid of pk though and yep i get 3fps :<
3fps is luxurious!

Good video Tero xD  :police:
Thank you :)

Holy shit, in the beginning you were SO close to finding our RG sig, we were just out of mini map range South of the Hill leading to Lost LOL. Good video man, I enjoyed the Halloween theme :)
lol thanks Chris XD Yeah we seemed to collide mostly with Conflate and 420.

ni
c
e

vi
de

You disconnected from the server.

o

Welcome to Eclipse!
But it's great that the developer and staff are working hard to fix the lag issue right? :P

Im gIad to see that im not the onIy one Iagging this much , i've been pIaying with '' show important pIayers within in range '' it kinda heIps aIot.. you just have to get used to it
I aIso change sometimes to simpIe modeIs just to make sure when enemies are and where i don't have to go to get kiIIed
Nice video ^-^
Yeah it seems this is a very common problem atm and it's getting very annoying. I mean yes you could try those show important players withing range etc but sometimes pk moves so fast that it's like pking blind.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
This and 50+ other ArchEnemy pk videos are added to our renewed guildpage at http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=4017

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I like the fact that you had a theme going on, that's cute. 
Good video, wasn't fond of the music from the parts I watched, but that's just preference.